12 de enero de 2018, 13:32Naipyidó, Jan 12 (Prensa Latina) An natural disaster of 6.0 magnitude hit Myanmar " s Bago region in the early hours of today, said the Meteorology and Hydrology Department.
"The quake struck 40 kilometres west of the town of Pyu at 12:56 am (06:26 GMT) at a depth of 10 kilometres and was followed by three weaker tremors, " Lin said.
"The quake was quite strong and it repeated three times but I haven't heard anything about damage or casualties yet", Thet Sein told Reuters by telephone.
FDA: Prescription Opioid Cough/Cold Meds No Longer Indicated for Children
The move comes after a 2017 decision by the FDA to add its strongest warning - a "contraindication" - to labeling for prescription products containing codeine.
Residents said their six-story building shook three times, with the strongest quake lasting at least a minute. Pyu is located between the capital Naypyidaw and commercial hub Yangon. In November 2012, an natural disaster struck the center of the country, killing 26 people and injuring hundreds.
No immediate reports of casualties are available on Friday.
- Snyder's-Lance, Inc. (LNCE) Insider sold 8074 Shares
- Earnings Analysis Of Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA)
- Trump hails China for cutting trade with North Korea
- PayPal Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: PYPL) - Lookout for Relative Strength Index
- Analysts' Views: Intrepid Potash Inc (IPI)
- Bryan Fuller, Anne Rice Developing Vampire Chronicles TV Series
- First super blue blood moon eclipse in more than 150 years
- PPO Above Signal on Shares of Telstra Corp Ltd (TTRAF)
- Patriots' Tom Brady takes issue with the ESPN report
- EPS for NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NEP) Expected At $0.27