Some football fans have questioned why the 26-year-old spurned the opportunity to seemingly win a league medal with Pep Guardiola's side in favor of a move to Anfield.
He said: "I think the size of the club, the fans, the players, the manager, the whole package here is incredible".
"You can see yourself that the atmosphere at every home game is wonderful".
The Reds spent £75 million to sign the Dutch global and he became the most expensive defender in football history.
"The whole package here is unbelievable".
New York City just declared war on the oil industry
The city has recently filed a lawsuit against Chevron, ExxonMobil, BP, and the Royal Dutch Shell. Currently, New York City's five pension funds have about $5bn in fossil fuel investments.
"Everyone is vying for second place, but I think personally that by bringing in Van Dijk, you pretty much have cemented the top four with that one signing", Redknapp told Sky Sports. "I can't change anything about that", said Van Dijk.
He started and scored the victor in the third round tie.
Jurgen Klopp has revealed that star forward Mohamed Salah should return from injury to face Manchester City at Anfield in the Premier League on Sunday.
Do you think the Dutchman made the correct decision?
Conte admits that the Reds" outgoing business helped them in their purchase of Van Dijk: "The same time, they sold very well - [Philippe] Coutinho - because when you sell a player for this amount of money, and then you have the rest of money to invest, to improve your team.
- Trump reportedly criticizes immigration from '[expletive] countries'
- KFC is accepting Bitcoin for fried chicken in this country
- Denali Advisors LLC Sells 9300 Shares of Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- Deontay Wilder to defend title against Luis Ortiz in March
- Dog walks 20 miles twice to get back to family
- Somerville Kurt F Has $953000 Holdings in QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM)
- Epic teases upcoming Fortnite Battle Royale changes in a new developer video
- Ronaldo: Neymar took a step back leaving Barca for PSG
- Queen Elizabeth gets candid about 'disadvantages to crowns'
- Pakistan team gets Maori welcome in New Zealand