Jose Mourinho has been embroiled in a war of words with Chelsea coach Antonio Conte, whose side host Leicester City on Saturday when a victory would have them move above United into second.
"So it is in the back of my mind but first and foremost, it's Manchester City at the minute".
Leaders City have notched up 64 goals from 22 games this term, while fourth-placed Liverpool have scored 50 times. The amount of goals he has scored from outside the box is just ridiculous.
With Gabriel Jesus injured and Aguero in tremendous form, one gets the feeling that this game could be where the Argentine's Anfield drought ends.
Virgil van Dijk is set to make his Premier League debut on Sunday.
City said in a statement released on their official website to honour the achievement of their manager: "It is the first time in the history of the monthly award that a manager has won it four successive times".
The victor of this battle on the pitch could well decide the victor of the match. "We go there to win the game", he said.
Madame Tussauds moves wax Trump to London embassy after he cancels visit
Last month, Ambassador Woody Johnson, who was appointed by Trump, called it a "bargain". President Trump got the message from the many Londoners, Khan said.
As far as Klopp's team news is concerned, the likes of Salah, Sturridge and Moreno took part in the training ahead of the game vs the Sky Blues. Captain Jordan Henderson remains sidelined, while Nathaniel Clyne continues to be a long-term absentee.
The visitor's will travel to Merseyside without Gabriel Jesus and Phil Foden who are both now on the treatment table.
City's last win at Anfield came courtesy of a Nicolas Anelka brace in May 2003, with four draws and 10 defeats since that result, including losses on each of their past four visits. City boast an 18-point gap over Liverpool and have not lost any of their last 33 domestic games.
But City head to Liverpool this season unbeaten, 15 points clear at the top and having already defeated Liverpool 5-0 at the Etihad Stadium in September.
City can never be counted out, however, and their sheer quality will be a real threat to the Reds.
- Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) Upgraded at Zacks Investment Research
- Katie Couric breaks silence on Matt Lauer's Today show firing
- Mother of 'H&M Kid' Reveals She's Now Experiencing Racist Abuse
- Watford leveller wouldn't have stood if VAR system was in place - Deeney
- $2.51 Billion in Sales Expected for MGM Resorts International (MGM) This Quarter
- AFC Divisional Playoff Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots: Preview and Prediction
- Tanger Factory Outlet Centers, Inc. (NYSE: SKT)
- Steve Bannon to step down at Breitbart
- Mourinho admits Conte ´contempt´ but wants end to feud
- Credit Acceptance Corp. (CACC) Major Shareholder Sells $5903642.36 in Stock