And so, of course, Julia Louis-Dreyfus's two sons, Henry and Charlie, marked their mother's final day of chemotherapy with some incredible moves. "Pretty swell, right? Ain't they sweet?" the actress said Thursday alongside the video. "BEAT IT! Love, Henry and Charlie", before moving into an epic lip sync performance to Michael Jackson's "Beat It".
Ever since revealing her diagnosis, Louis-Dreyfus has received support from friends, family, co-stars and fans from around the world.
"The bad news is that not all women are so lucky, so let's fight all cancers and make universal health care a reality". "Today, I'm the one". The actress just reached a major milestone by completing chemotherapy treatment and to celebrate, her sons made her a hilarious video.
Dollar Lower after Disappointing Data
On a two-day cumulative basis, the single currency has jumped 1.4 percent, its best performance since August past year . Volkswagen AG (VOW.XE) shares were down 1.5% after they've charged up more than 7% so far this year.
Naturally, Louis-Dreyfus has risen to the challenge with fierce and amusing panache, even revealing to fans that she rocked out to Katy Perry's inspirational "Roar" during her first two rounds of chemo.
It was revealed in November that production on Veep's seventh and final season would be postponed as Louis-Dreyfus sought chemotherapy.
Louis-Dreyfus wrote on Instagram. "But the expectation is that we will shoot again. We have one more season we're doing, which we're incredibly excited about", an executive producer of the show said at a press conference.
- Utility Companies Cut Your Utility Bills Thanks to Tax Cuts
- Sells 11425 Shares of Halliburton Company
- Trump says United States could 'conceivably' return to climate deal
- Lattimore returns to SC as staff member
- Tesla Model 3 Going on Display at Palo Alto Showroom
- Google is adding new capabilities To Google Duo
- Tesla, Inc. (TSLA) And Insider Trading Activity
- International Business Machines Corporation (NYSE: IBM)
- Your Next Postmates Delivery May Not Come With a Driver
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD)