After testing positive for cocaine a year ago, the British Boxing Board of Control took away his license.
But he is back in the gym, has lost almost four stone on a new diet and is targeting an April bout to ensure he is not stripped of his The Ring magazine world heavyweight belt - as he was the WBA, IBF and IBO titles.
Fury, 29 years old, is targeting the month of April for his long awaited comeback.
Speaking to ESPN, Warren said: "I'm going to be working with Fury". "Whatever they require we will provide".
"It won't be next, because we know what we're trying to do next. There's isn't enough of that in boxing in my opinion".
Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker unification fight expected to be confirmed in the next 24 hours
"Let me tell you, that's a fight that we would sit down now and make for 2018".
Accompanied by a picture of him and his entourage, Fury tweeted on Thursday: 'Tell me I'm not gonna take over the division once again! I'm not going to go into the details of the deal, it was a private conversation, but we have a deal and that's it. It's private and confidential.
With a winner-take-all clash between WBO champion Parker and IBF and WBA title holder Joshua expected to be confirmed in the coming days, Duco Events boss Higgins is stirring the pot, suggesting Joshua will adopt the English mentality of falling at the final hurdle. Why would working with me stop the Joshua fight from happening?
Warren and Matchroom boss Eddie Hearn - who now makes AJ's fights and has a Sky Sports deal - are at loggerheads, making a fight between the two a negotiating nightmare - in theory.
With Fury set to return to action for the first time since ending Wladimir Klitschko's heavyweight dominance in November 2015, many are billing the prospective meeting with current WBA Super and IBF world champion Joshua as a simple match-up of boxer vs. puncher. "His contract expires soon".
Holiday gift for retailers; sales up a solid 0.4 percent
Electronics sales, which had been relatively flat for most last year, "ended the year with a flourish", he also noted. Nonstore retailer sales are up 12.7% year-over-year as online retailers continue to grow their market share.
- Twitter 'happy' to hand over Trump's direct messages & deleted tweets to DOJ
- EPS for NextEra Energy Partners, LP (NEP) Expected At $0.27
- Mary J. Blige receives star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Sens. Cotton and Perdue: No recollection of Trump making inflammatory immigration comments
- Navy's Ken Niumatalolo emerges as top candidate at Arizona, report says
- Rafael Benitez: 'Newcastle United are working on transfers'
- Featured Stock to See: Itau Unibanco Holding SA (NYSE:ITUB)
- Tale of the Ticker: Snap Inc (SNAP) Moves
- Patriots' Tom Brady takes issue with the ESPN report
- What Is Insider Trading Activity Like At Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)?