However, Wenger has dismissed those reports, and said that won't walk away.
ARSENAL midfielder Jack Wilshere sustained an ankle injury during Wednesday's goalless draw with Chelsea in the first leg of the League Cup semi-final and is doubtful for Sunday's Premier League trip to Bournemouth, manager Arsene Wenger said. Laurent Koscielny, Sead Kolasinac and Nacho Monreal are all closing in on returns. We had very good news yesterday morning. "If it's me in charge or somebody else, you can only do what is best for the club".
Sam Club's employees say they were shocked to learn of layoffs
Delia Garcia, a Walmart spokeswoman, confirmed that all of those locations will have their last day of operations January 26. Sam's Club, the membership-only warehouse chain, today announced plans to close dozens of locations across the country.
The Cherries are only one point above the drop zone but they are unbeaten in their last four matches and they could welcome back Joshua King and Junior Stanislas for Sunday's game. We have an uncertainty over Ozil, who will have a test earliest tomorrow. All the other players will still be out for Bournemouth. It was more of a shock than a real ankle sprain. His ankles are good, we can not say he has bad ankles now, but because of his history we always make a bit more of it. He had a swollen knee and a recurrence of what he had two or three weeks ago - that's why he wasn't involved on Wednesday'.
The future of Sanchez is up in the air but he did feature from the bench against the Blues on Wednesday night.
- Dark Souls Remastered Announcement Trailer | Switch, PS4, X1, PC
- Maharashtra | Boat carrying school children capsizes in Dahanu; 32 rescued, 8 missing
- Bautista Agut pips Delpo in Auckland
- Alex Pritchard set for Huddersfield debut against West Ham
- Kohl's (KSS) Lifted to Overweight at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- What Are Analysts Suggestions On Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Trump's slur on countries is 'racist'
- Olympic torch bearers wish SA team well
- After Wet Winter Storm, Thomas Fire Declared 100% Contained
- 17 dead in California mudslides, 100 homes destroyed