The Food and Drug Administration announced earlier this week that an ice cream manufacturer has issued a voluntary recall of its orange cream and chocolate-coated vanilla ice cream bars due to listeria concerns.
The bars were made at the company's plant in Dunkirk, New York and sold at dozens of stores, including Kroger, Walmart, Dollar Tree, and Aldi. The illness typically only causes mild symptoms in healthy people, but it can be more serious for young children, the elderly, people with compromised immune systems and pregnant women.
The split-case were shipped between March and August 2017. Fieldbrook Foods is working with each of these retailers to recall the affected products.
UnitedHealth Group Inc (NYSE:UNH) Shares Sold by Barometer Capital Management Inc
Bruderman Asset Management LLC acquired a new position in UnitedHealth Group in the 2nd quarter valued at approximately $114,000. It is negative, as 46 investors sold MRK shares while 619 reduced holdings. 26 funds opened positions while 59 raised stakes.
There have been no illnesses reported in connection to the ice cream bars.
Ice cream bars sold at Kroger and Fred Meyer stores, among others, are being recalled for possible listeria contamination. The company said the recall is out of precaution.
The FDA reports that customers who have purchased any of the ice cream bars recently can return them to their original place of purchase for a full refund. Those symptoms include high fever, severe headache, neck stiffness, muscle stiffness, diarrhea, and nausea. Listeria infection can also cause miscarriages and stillbirths.
- Supreme Court to Hear Online Sales Tax Argument
- Catches touchdown in Title Game
- Hexavest Inc. Sells 5880 Shares of Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA)
- NFL Playoff Divisional Round Schedule and Predictions
- Stan Lee Accused Of More Sexual Harassment Claims
- Nonprofit, congressman putting DACA hopes in legislators' hands, not courts
- James Franco Is Accused Of Sexual Misconduct By His Former Acting Students
- Bill Cosby Makes Ridiculous #MeToo Comment During Staged Meal in Philadelphia
- Carrie Underwood, Ludacris write song for Super Bowl
- Voice Control Is Coming to Every Nook and Cranny of Your Home