Would Oprah run against President Trump in 2020, or would their friendship prevent that?
More: Golden Globes: I've worked red carpets for 10 years.
While Meyers didn't stray away from talking about the change in -and outside of - Hollywood, he was one of the only men at the show to mention it.
Following Trump's controversial tweet, Michael Wolff, author of Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House, spoke out about her " "head in the clouds" denial" of who her father's presidency and his character. "She would absolutely do it".
But in an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Tatna revealed she had a good reason for not wearing black.
"I think lessons we all learned from watching Hillary's run, and how her ambition was unfavorably and unfairly viewed, coupled with Oprah's existing popularity, could give Oprah a strong start", Palmieri said. So she would be appalled if I were to [have] worn black.
OR secures victory against Arizona by 18 - Recap, Box score
OR used a late spurt to go up eight points and hit four free throws in the final 32 seconds to earn its biggest win of the season. Sam Thomas topped Arizona with 14 points and 11 rebounds, while Kat Wright and JaLea Bennett scored 12 and 10, respectively.
On Twitter, the 36-year-old actess continued to defend her fashion choice, writing, "The issue is bigger than my dress colour" and "Shaming is part of the problem".
Two of the philanthropist's close friends told CNN on Monday, January 8, that she is "actively thinking" about a White House run. Even with Winfrey's denial, the speculation is likely to continue. So if that's true, I just want to say: Oprah, you will never be president! To say how we experience shame, how we love and how we rage, how we fail, how we retreat, persevere and how we overcome.
"Would you ever?" Winfrey asked. "She can do it - in theory".
And here's a suggestion she might want to look at... Three Billboards, which took home for four awards, is the story of a mother grieving her daughter's violent rape and murder. "We lived in the gaps between the stories".
The Golden Globes host Seth Meyers seemed to promote a possible Oprah presidency in his monologue.
Oprah Winfrey, in receiving the Cecil B. DeMille Award for lifetime achievement, defiantly shouted that "a new day is on the horizon" towards the end of her eight-minute speech. "And for too long, women have not been heard or believed if they dared to speak their truth to the power of those men". "I tried many, many, many times to explain what a moment like that means to a little girl, a kid watching from the cheap seats as my mom came through the door bone exhausted from cleaning other people's houses".
But if politics is a money person's game, then the odds are still out.
- Should You Hold Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE:SIG)
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company Limited (NYSE:TSM) - Stock's Liquidity Overview
- Maxine Waters Tears Into Donald Trump: The 'Most Despicable Human Being'
- Continental Resources (NYSE:CLR) Stock Rating Upgraded by Robert W. Baird
- Medvedev wins 1st career title at Sydney International
- Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) and Chevron Corporation (CVX) Go Head-to-head
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Stock Rating Lowered by ValuEngine
- Iranian crude safe - for now - after Trump sticks to nuclear pact
- Emerson Electric Co. (EMR), Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. (FMSA) — Optimistic Trending Companies
- Analysts Opinions on: Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)