The Cozy Campfire is the newest that will act as an AoE healing item that will get you and your teammates healed up for the next battle. "We've patched up a number of issues across Battle Royale and Save the World and made a number of quality of life improvements in this patch". We will continue to monitor and iterate on this item's functionality.
It's mid-week which means that Fortnite is set to launch yet another update for its Battle Royale and Save the World modes. When put on the ground, the Cozy Campfire heals all players in its radius +2 HP per second for about 15 seconds. Developer Epic is also continually updating the game to better serve the players, despite being a free game. It is available for PC users with a GeForce GTX 650 and above graphics card. Moreover, the weapon's rarity has been changed to blue/rare to "more accurately represent its true rarity".
Fixed an issue which caused players to pass through their recently built and edited structures.
Details of which can be found below, which is the full Patch Notes for this latest update.
Fixed an issue which allowed sniper bullets to pass through players without applying any damage.
The new update will still force the player to dance but the animation will stop once the player has taken damage, just like how the Bush works.
Cuts Stake in Microsoft Co. (NASDAQ:MSFT)
On Friday, August 4 Morfit G Mason sold $507.89 million worth of Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) or 7.00 million shares. The firm owned 571,934,276 shares of the company's stock after buying an additional 7,882,265 shares during the period.
Shortened a few Daily Challenge descriptions which would run off the screen in a few languages.
Fixed an issue which caused crafting to fail even when there was space in your inventory.
This item is also unique and it's like nothing else players have seen in "Fortnite" Battle Royale before. Since it's categorized as a trap, it will have to be placed on the floor.
The Energized support perk now properly increases the damage of energy attacks.
Players will be granted this hero automatically if they have reached Collection Book level 100.
A PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds staple is finally making its way to Fortnite: Battle Royale in the form of NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlights.
- Trump says United States could 'conceivably' return to climate deal
- Teekay (NYSE:TK) Earns Media Sentiment Rating of 0.04
- Cubs avoid arbitration with a trio of players
- Valero Energy Corp (NYSE:VLO) Institutional Investors 2017 Q3 Sentiment
- Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Now Covered by Jefferies Group
- Your Next Postmates Delivery May Not Come With a Driver
- Republican Leaders File Motion To Put Gerrymander Ruling On Hold
- Saif Ali Khan on why he refused 'Race 3'
- GKN shares skyrocket after it thwarts £7bn takeover
- What is the Short Interest on Endo International plc (NASDAQ:ENDP) Stock?