Twice, she hit the road and walked the 20 or so miles between Prague and Seminole to look for her old family. "She may seem shy at first but will open up to you definitely".
Cathleen, however, missed her family.
When a dog's owners moved away and couldn't keep her, she walked 20 miles away to find them - twice - because she missed them so much.
The Seminole Humane Society and Animal Shelter said that six-year-old Cathleen lived with her family in Seminole up until a few months ago when they moved to a new home in town.
Another pace test awaits India
At least two batting positions will be debated as the tourists seek a way to play themselves back into the three-Test series. Little wonder that Gibson and du Plessis were watching Ngidi carefully in South Africa's training session on Thursday.
"Her heart wants to be with them but they can not keep her".
She was described as the ideal family pet - humble, kind, healthy, housebroken, loves children, plays well with other dogs and doesn't pull on a leash. Marta Mattingly, the treasurer of the Seminole Humane Society, said she lives three blocks from Cathleen's original owners and saw the dog wandering the neighborhood multiple times after the owners sent their pet to Prague. The shelter pointed out that Cathleen is just one of many dogs that need homes and families to love them.
"She's very sweet, very calm and docile, friendly". "We are working hard on just the flawless, secure place!" "I tried to get her, but I couldn't, so I called Animal Control", she said. Give her a chance.
The humane society told KOCO that it has received several applications from people wanting to adopt the dog.
- Pakistan team gets Maori welcome in New Zealand
- Denali Advisors LLC Sells 9300 Shares of Gilead Sciences, Inc. (GILD)
- Orioles, Manny Machado Agree To $16M Deal For 2018
- Somerville Kurt F Has $953000 Holdings in QUALCOMM, Inc. (NASDAQ:QCOM)
- What Do Analysts Suggest For Northern Oil and Gas, Inc. (NOG)
- Trump reportedly criticizes immigration from '[expletive] countries'
- Trader's Buzzer: W&T Offshore (WTI)
- Without Coutinho, Klopp's Liverpool looks to bring down City
- Dark Souls remaster coming to PC, XO, PS4, and Switch
- Deontay Wilder to defend title against Luis Ortiz in March