The beta will be open from January 12 at 6am PT/9am ET/2pm United Kingdom to January 15 at 1pm PT/4pm ET/9pm UK.
Will you be trying the Dissidia NT beta?
When it arrives, it promises 60FPS and compatibility with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors-"Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48 (16×3):9 experience"-as well as New Game Plus and New Game Minus unlocks from the outset".
Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age is coming to Steam next month according to Square Enix.
Players can also access New Game Plus and New Game Minus right off the bat, while Square is also adding 'new functionality to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen'.
Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ) Shares Sold by Advisors Capital Management LLC
Bernzott Capital Advisors bought 61,323 shares as the company's stock declined 13.35% while stock markets rallied. KeyBanc Capital Markets maintained the shares of VZ in report on Wednesday, October 11 with "Hold" rating.
Three background music options - The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions will be available from the beginning of the game.
The New Game Plus lets players begin the game from level 90, and the New Game Minus excludes leveling up altogether.
The open beta does not require PlayStation Plus for online multiplayer, though the full game does require the subscription. Story and content-wise, the game will be the same as the PS4 version. Producer Hiroaki Kato and director Takashi Katano will answer questions submitted through Twitter on the official Final Fantasy YouTube account on February 2nd, a day after the game's release.
The first phase of the Dissidia Final Fantasy NT open beta has kicked off today.
- Oil hits $70 as OPEC minister hints of further cuts
- Obama's 'Dad Moves' Explained to David Letterman
- Trump slams 'Sneaky' Dianne Feinstein for releasing testimony in Russian dossier probe
- North Korea to go to South Korea's Olympics after talks
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG) Shares Bought by Capital World Investors
- Would you support a second European Union referendum?
- East Coast locked in cold weekend of sub-zero temps
- Manchester United striker wish list: Jose Mourinho eyes January signing
- Pokémon GO Will Soon Stop Working On Some Apple iOS Devices
- Liverpool defender Van Dijk: £75M fee a big compliment