The 28-year old Ghanaian moved to the London side in 2016 for a then record fee of £20.6m, on the back of a successful debut season in the Premier League with Swansea where he scored 12 goals.
Moyes is also reportedly close to cashing in on another striker in Diafra Sakho - the Senegal worldwide is apparently on the verge of joining Crystal Palace. He has struggled with form and fitness for months, and sources told O'Rourke that Hernandez doesn't fit into West Ham's playing style under David Moyes, who replaced Slaven Bilic as manager in early November.
Sudarsan pays tribute to Swami Vivekananda through sand art
But, he added, we have the opportunity to fulfil the dreams of the great men and women who devoted their lives for our freedom. Speaking on the occasion, Adityanath said only the youth could change the system with new innovations.
With West Ham reportedly interested in Ireland midfielder Harry Arter, Bournemouth have stuck a £15 million price tag on him, according to the Mirror.
The 19-year-old's progress in Germany was initially slow moving, but his breakthrough came prior to the winter break as he started in the club's last three games against Freiburg, Hamburg and Bayer Leverkusen. While there are no reported suitors as of yet, given the potential striker clearout at the club, it is possible that any forward leaving the club could be used in a swap deal to secure the services of a new marksman.
There could well be plenty of departures in London this January.
- JJ Redick 'not entirely convinced' dinosaurs existed on Earth
- Norman North's Drake Stoops Will Walk On at Oklahoma
- China says no plan to reduce US Treasury purchases
- Dark Souls Remastered announced Nintendo Switch, PS 4, Xbox One
- Wrong-runway confusion during landing at SFO
- Florida House of Representatives passes legislation concerning federal immigration laws
- Stock In Spotlight: Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO)
- Dancing on Ice star QUITS after just one week
- Today Analysts Focus on Novavax, Inc. (NVAX), Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX)
- Check To See How Bad The Flu Is In Your State