Last year, Dark Souls mastermind Hidetaka Miyazaki declared his twisted action role-playing series complete with the launch of its Ringed City DLC.
It looks like the rumors were true, and the newest Nintendo Direct presentation has just been unleashed upon the world.
Bitcoin's upstaging electric cars as bigger source of power use
The total electrical power required to mine cryptocurrencies this year could rival Argentina's entire electrical power consumption.
Dark Souls Remastered was recently rumored through a forum Resetera, where a user has posted a picture of game listing in Japan and the release date was somewhere around 24 May 2018. The second game's producer Takeshi Miyazoe later admitted the PC version was rushed in a bid to serve players as quickly as possible, something underscored by a self-confessed "lack of experience of working on a PC platform".
So far the only thing we know for sure is improved in Dark Souls Remastered is the framerate and resolution. This marks the franchise's debut on a Nintendo platform, and now for the first time ever, this revered (and challenging) game can be played on the go.
Dark Souls Remastered should enjoy an updated technical division, based on the Dark Souls 3 engine and will support multiplayer up to a maximum of six players. The game was later ported to Windows PC in 2012 as Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition.
- Nuveen Municipal Income Fund Inc's (NYSE:NMI) Sentiment is 3.33
- Deutsche Bank Boosts Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) Price Target to $32.00
- American Airlines' stock climbs after unit revenue outlook raised
- Better Upside Than Peers? - Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST), PACCAR Inc (PCAR)
- Featured Stock for Investors: Philip Morris International, Inc. (NYSE:PM)
- SDSU Study Finds Women Largely Underrepresented in Hollywood
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI)
- Bandai Namco Comments On Potential Discount For Dark Souls Remastered On PC
- Bautista Agut gunning for Classic triumph
- AbbVie Inc. (ABBV) Insider sold 87040 Shares