Originally released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in 2011, the Switch version will bring the series to a portable console for the first time.
Why all the resolution talk?
Bandai Namco has confirmed that Dark Souls Remastered will also be coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC with new enhancements and features. Dark Souls: Remastered represents the first time a Dark Souls game has appeared on a Nintendo console.
There's now no more info on Dark Souls Remastered, but we'll update this page as Bandai Namco reveals more, including the first gameplay footage of Dark Souls Remastered on Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Maharashtra | Boat carrying school children capsizes in Dahanu; 32 rescued, 8 missing
Rescue operations are now underway, and Coast Guard ships and helicopters have been diverted to the point of incident. Search and rescue operations have been launched with Navy and Coast Guard teams being sent to the area.
It has been reported in the past that a remastered version of Dark Souls could be in the pipeline and now we know that for sure. A very short trailer teasing the game's arrival on Switch was shown during the Nintendo Direct but didn't showcase any gameplay - just the iconic bonfire. It's also coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
"Miyazaki went on to suggest that what we're most likely to see are "HD remakes" of older games in the series on newer consoles", the Polygon article said. For the Nintendo Switch, the game will run in 1080p at 30fps in TV mode, according to Bandai Namco.
Nintendo recently claimed that the Switch is the fastest-selling games console in USA history, having sold 4.8 million units in the 10 months since its launch last March.
While it's unfortunate that Dark Souls fans outside of Japan won't have a chance to purchase the collection in their native language, at least they can purchase all three games separately. Once the camera steadied the pyre was lit aflame while a hero stood over it, which is usually one of the most defining images of Dark Souls given that players save their games at the campfires.
- Bautista Agut pips Delpo in Auckland
- Analysts See $2.59 EPS for Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP)
- Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey in contention for Arsenal's clash with Bournemouth
- Pacers Olivier, Ngidi added to Proteas squad for second Test
- Afghan Forces' Offensives Leave 76 Militants Dead
- What Are Analysts Suggestions On Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
- Indian Google techie held for molesting US woman at Delhi hotel
- Suspect in custody after Greyhound bus pursuit across state lines, police say
- Trump calls interview with special counsel 'unlikely'
- Trump's slur on countries is 'racist'