Nintendo recently revealed Dark Souls remastered for Nintendo Switch during Nintendo Direct Mini, however, a report has made its way on the internet suggesting that following the remaster, Dark Souls 2 and Dark Souls 3 will also be releasing for Nintendo Switch.
It's time to light a bonfire and praise the sun, because Dark Souls is returning from the dead once more.
"DARK SOULS: REMASTERED delivers the same great gameplay, online mechanics, and environmental storytelling that has inspired countless game players and developers", said Kasumi Yogi, Associate Brand Manager for BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
From Software is the name behind the Dark Souls Remastered which means that the game is at good hands since From Software is the studio behind the trilogy.
Troubled Carillion lines up administrator amid rescue talks
It also maintains 50,000 homes for the Ministry of Defence, manages almost 900 schools and manages highways and prisons. It is also one of the biggest suppliers of maintenance services to Network Rail and manages schools, roads and prisons.
On the PS4 and Xbox One, Dark Souls remaster will run at FHD 1080p at 60 FPS. For the newer Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro versions, the game will run at an upscaled 4K resolution while still maintaining 60 fps.
If you live in Japan, the set will include all three Dark Souls games, all DLC, the soundtracks for every game, bookends, 10 art prints and a frame, and three physical encyclopedias with the descriptions of every item in the series.
It's time to move away from the Dark Souls franchise. The remastered version of the game will feature the original game that came out back in 2011 for the Xbox 360 and PS3. "This isn't a lighthearted romp in a bright and colorful fantasy world; it's a methodical journey into the frightening unknown".
"How incredible that such a bad place could be so inviting. Dark Souls doesn't just surpass other dungeon crawlers; it skewers them with a razor-sharp halberd and leaves behind their soulless corpses".
- China says no plan to reduce US Treasury purchases
- Federer faces Bedene first up in Australian Open
- Lindsay Lohan is designing an island in Dubai amid her movie comeback
- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession in Alabama
- Wrong-runway confusion during landing at SFO
- What Recent Ownership Trends Suggest About Gerdau SA (GGB)'s Future Performance
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings (LH) Position Cut by Pacer Advisors Inc
- JJ Redick 'not entirely convinced' dinosaurs existed on Earth
- How well is this stock performing?: Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC)
- Chelsea's hopes to build Europe's most expensive stadium hit stumbling block