Dancing On Ice airs Sunday at 6pm on ITV.
Dancing on Ice commentator Matt Chapman has bowed out of the show after just one episode.
He has been TalkSport's Chief Football commentator since 2010, commentating on Champions League, Europa League, FA Cup, European Championship and World Cup finals.
Matt confirmed he had made a decision to "leave the rink and return to the turf" after viewers had a mixed-response to his style of commentating on Sunday night, prompting him to tell ITV that 'perhaps it wasn't for him after all'.
A telly source told them: "Sam is a talented commentator".
"There's a certain art when it comes to radio commentary - so he's more than qualified".
Troubled Carillion lines up administrator amid rescue talks
It also maintains 50,000 homes for the Ministry of Defence, manages almost 900 schools and manages highways and prisons. It is also one of the biggest suppliers of maintenance services to Network Rail and manages schools, roads and prisons.
"Anyone who listens to his talkSPORT commentary will know how enthusiastic he is and how he can have the audience in the palm of his hand".
Fans blasted the horse racing correspondent's "OTT" voiceover last weekend and begged for bosses to sack him, with one even claiming he sounded like a "drunk uncle".
But it seems he changed his mind about that as he's now told The Sun newspaper he has "decided to hang up my skates, leave the rink and return to the turf".
Short-lived Matt replaced the late Tony Gubba, who had appeared on every series of Dancing On Ice up until his death in 2013.
Although some viewers criticised Matt's commentating skills, insiders on the show have revealed that he left due to a schedule clash, with a source explaining: "Matt decided he couldn't make his diary quite work as he thought".
Insiders claimed he chose to quit the show due to a schedule clash, with a source telling the paper: 'Matt decided he couldn't make his diary quite work as he thought.
- Ice-cream bars sold at Aldi recalled over listeria contamination
- Lindsay Lohan is designing an island in Dubai amid her movie comeback
- Rory McIlroy reveals he's been dealing with heart condition
- Singapore Airlines to keep options open on disinvestment of Air India
- Saudi women attend sports event for first time
- Cooper Tire & Rubber (CTB) Rating Increased to Buy at Northcoast Research
- Man convicted in slayings of 3 civil rights workers dies in prison
- Laboratory Corp. of America Holdings (LH) Position Cut by Pacer Advisors Inc
- Illinois Parents File Lawsuit to Allow Daughter to Medicate on School Grounds
- China says no plan to reduce US Treasury purchases