The automaker said more models would be added in 2019.
Vuzix® Corporation, ("Vuzix" or, the "Company"), a leading supplier of Smart Glasses and Augmented Reality (AR) technologies and products for the consumer and enterprise markets, is pleased to announce the Vuzix Blade AR Smart Sunglasses were named Best AR on Show at CES 2018 by TechRadar, the largest UK-based consumer technology news and review site.
At this year's show, we'll be closely tracking the voice platform battle between Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant. And there will be more to come, in line with Amazon's plans to release the Alexa Mobile Accessory Kit to help developers with Alexa integrations in their products, such as smartwatches and fitness trackers. The latest development is a lightweight solution of the AVS Device SDK that the company launched previous year to let OEMs start integrating Alexa into their Bluetooth-supported connected devices.
But Toyota will also allow a motorist to use the system from home. They could even get weather updates through the glasses.
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO) Earns Buy Rating from Northcoast Research
The specialty retailer reported $0.72 earnings per share for the quarter, beating analysts' consensus estimates of $0.68 by $0.04. It is positive, as 57 investors sold TSCO shares while 152 reduced holdings. 71 funds opened positions while 145 raised stakes.
Toyota suggests a number of ways users could use Alexa in the auto, such as for taking notes and setting reminders, activating apps, or for controlling other smart devices, such as the heating and cooling on your house.
But where motorists typically have to learn fairly rigid voice commands to operate the onboard enTune system, Alexa can understand and respond to much more natural speech, while also offering a much wider array of services and functions.
Sources are saying that Amazon Alexa has now eventually Companies starting with Acer, Asus, HP, and Lenovo, all are preparing to integrate the Alexa voice assistant on their new notebooks and desktops.
The march of Amazon's Alexa into the automotive world continues.
At the same venue, Toyota unveiled the autonomous e-palette concept.
- Golden Globes ratings down a tick for NBC despite powerful night
- Katie Couric breaks silence on Matt Lauer's Today show firing
- Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI) Upgraded at Zacks Investment Research
- Zayo Group Holdings Inc (ZAYO) Insider Sells $387095.54 in Stock
- New Year, Same Fight Over Judicial Elections
- Steve Bannon to step down at Breitbart
- Raiders to hire Cable as offensive line coach
- DeGeneres 'face-timed' with Oprah in an emotional state
- AFC Divisional Playoff Tennessee Titans at New England Patriots: Preview and Prediction
- Madame Tussauds moves wax Trump to London embassy after he cancels visit