Buffalo's offense, in its first year under head coach Sean McDermott, found adjusting to a zone-based blocking scheme and timing passing attack hard. General manager Brandon Beane, speaking on WGR 550, hardly gave Taylor a vote of confidence, saying that the Bills are "still in the process" of finding a franchise quarterback.
Though the 17-year playoff drought for the Bills is all but over, the team will still need to shake things up to find some sort of fluidity on offense.
The Bills were fine on the ground this past season behind running back LeSean McCoy, the team averaging the sixth-best rushing attack with 126.1 yards per game. The coach said any decisions would be his, but Beane would be involved with coordinating possible coaching changes with roster moves this offseason. He also said the Bills are "still in the process of getting that accomplished".
Margaret Court Arena should be renamed, says Billie Jean King
But she said while she personally supported a change, the decision was ultimately up to the people of Australia and would not be easy.
Prior to the Bills meeting the Panthers in Week 2 this season, McDermott said, "Mike Shula does an incredible job of moving pieces around" and called the Panthers a "very dynamic offense". Buffalo finished the regular season a shade above.500 at 9-7 but was bounced in the wild card round, 10-3, to the Jaguars.
Dennison arrived in Buffalo before the start of last season after head coach Sean McDermott took over, previously having served as an offensive coordinator for the Denver Broncos for two stints (2006 to 2008 and 2015 to 2016) and for the Houston Texans (2010 to 2013).
- Leonardo DiCaprio accepts role in Tarantino's Charles Manson film
- Bella Hadid Throws It Back to the '60s for Yolanda's Birthday
- Poor Thing! New Pics of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt Following Injury
- Fortnite Battle Royale: How to Use the Cozy Campfire
- Bryan Fuller, Anne Rice Developing Vampire Chronicles TV Series
- France laments 'dysfunction' in baby milk recall
- Stock In Spotlight: Schlumberger Limited (NYSE:SLB)
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus completes chemotherapy
- Stocks for Your Case: Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (WMT), Goldcorp Inc. (GG)
- Scientists discover rare 200 million-year-old butterfly fossils