But none of those series bring in even close to the viewership numbers that HBO enjoys with Game of Thrones, and the return of Big Little Lies or True Detective would have helped soften that blow. Probably. Beyond the brass-tacks concerns of production schedules, Bloys also said that it's important to ensure the looming prospect of spinoffs doesn't lessen Game of Thrones season 8 as a proper ending. Spending more than a year to make just six episodes has to be some kind of industry record, but showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss have always been determined to increase the series' spectacle every season and deliver a final run that satisfies even its most demanding fans. We don't want to use it to launch [a new series].
We don't know yet when exactly Game of Thrones will premiere in 2019 (until season seven's summer release, the show normally aired in spring), so we are likely more than two years away from a spin-off.
That means each of the final six episodes that will make up Season 8 could essentially be a movie. "These are among the best writers working and I'm hopeful".
He told TV Line that there are some things that are "potentially very exciting". We're not doing a final season and then, 'Following it at 11pm...' I've seen some exciting material. "We have some really talented writers working on them".
Three Indian Army soldiers fall from Dhruv chopper during rehearsals
While two army men successfully complete the drill, the third one falls straight to the ground, as the rope slips off the chopper. PTI reported that all exercises requiring security forces to slither down to the drop zone have been suspended by the Army.
The duo wanted as much time as they could to make the strongest - and most epic - episodes that they possibly could.
He continued: "I was exchanging emails with [showrunners] David [Benioff] Dan [Weiss] last night and we were all getting very soppy and emotional with each other". "Thrones is coming to the end at the right time for me, and everyone involved in it".
"There's a lot of things you can't do". Though the idea of it being canceled seemed ridiculous considering big wigs Reese Witherspoon and Nicole Kidman not only acted in the project but are also producers of the series.
- Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback delivers State of the State address
- The Alibaba acquisition of Moneygram is blocked by the USA government
- Here are the new 2018 additions to Google's Android Excellence app list
- Chandigarh Stalking Case: Haryana BJP chief's son Vikas Barala gets bail
- Starz To Adapt 'John Wick' Franchise For Original TV Series
- Sandston Corp (SDON): Share Price Drips Lower -14.77%
- Mason teacher admits to making lynching comment to student
- South Korea's Moon says Trump deserves 'big' credit for North Korea talks
- QVC Group (NASDAQ: QVCA) - Do the Stock Experienced Heavy Trading?
- Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) Getting Somewhat Favorable Media Coverage, Study Finds