Head coach Matt Rhule of the Temple Owls during play against the Southern Methodist Mustangs in the first half at Gerald J. Ford Stadium on November 6, 2015 in Dallas, Texas. They've quietly been building a nice recruiting class, now ranking as the No. 30 team for the 2018 cycle on Rivals.
"[Cooper] has been instrumental in coordinating our recruiting efforts since coming with us to Baylor past year", said Matt Rhule, who just closed his first season as the Bears' head coach, per an official press release. After interviewing with the colts, Rhule has chose to stay at Baylor.
It looks like fans of the Baylor Bears can breathe a sigh of relief for now with Matt Rhule planning to continue the rebuild project he started last season. Joining Rhule is Carolina Panthers defensive coordinator Steve Wilks, who was supposed to interview with the Colts on Thursday but NFL Network's Ian Rapoport said he declined the interview as the Colts seem focused on hiring an offensive-minded coach. While Rhule doesn't have much in terms of head coaching experience, he is thought to be an up and coming offensive mind.
Stock In Spotlight: Eldorado Gold Corporation (NYSE:EGO)
CCI is relatively high when prices are much higher than average, and relatively low when prices are much lower than the average. A stock with a price that fluctuates wildly, hits new highs and lows or moves erratically is considered highly volatile.
The Colts job opened when the team fired Chuck Pagano after six seasons, including a 4-12 record in 2017.
Colts general manager Chris Ballard promised to have a very thorough interview process with a deep pool of potential head coaching candidates.
- Today Analysts Focus on Novavax, Inc. (NVAX), Nutanix, Inc. (NTNX)
- Norman North's Drake Stoops Will Walk On at Oklahoma
- Florida House of Representatives passes legislation concerning federal immigration laws
- Switzerland Considers the Feelings of the Lobster
- Is Britney Spears Engaged to Sam Asghari?
- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster arrested for marijuana possession in Alabama
- How well is this stock performing?: Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ:WDC)
- Trump signs bill to improve opioid screening technology
- Sudarsan pays tribute to Swami Vivekananda through sand art
- United States under fire during UN Security Council meeting on Iran protests