Bandai Namco has confirmed that Dark Souls Remastered is being released for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on May 25. As a single player game, Dark Souls presents a tight and polished experience with the player constantly chasing that new piece of loot, or that next soul level, or the next boss battle. This version will render at 1080P resolution at 30 frames per second in docked mode and 720P resolution at 30 frames per second in handheld mode.
Friend of U Penn student arrested in murder case
Bernstein and the arrested man had attended the Orange County School of the Arts in Santa Ana at the same time at one point. Woodward and Bernstein knew each other, but authorities did not provide details on the nature of their relationship.
Dark Souls: Remastered will feature what publisher Bandai Namco is calling a "Dynamic 4K resolution" and an increase in the number of players able to participate in an online session. It was From Software's first entry in the medieval-Gothic RPG series under the Bandai Namco publishing label after originally releasing Demon Souls for the PS3 under Sony's label. While there's a lot of cool stuff in this bundle that hardcore Dark Souls fans are sure to love, that's a steep price to pay, especially considering most people probably already own Dark Souls II and Dark Souls III.
Bandai Namco has revealed an awesome box set for all three Dark Souls games, but it's only for Japan and it costs the equivalent of £330. It looks like it's exclusive to the PlayStation 4 (at least for now), and includes all the Dark Souls games (including the upcoming Dark Souls Remastered) and all their DLC in a handsome package. So far the box is only available for PS4 with no Xbox One, Windows, or Switch versions announced. Its terrors emanate from its very core, each step bringing you closer to another inevitable death. "Dark Souls doesn't just surpass other dungeon crawlers; it skewers them with a razor-sharp halberd and leaves behind their soulless corpses".
- Deutsche Bank Boosts Penn National Gaming (NASDAQ:PENN) Price Target to $32.00
- Featured Stock for Investors: Philip Morris International, Inc. (NYSE:PM)
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Sirius XM Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:SIRI)
- Crazy Volume Spikes for: Vail Resorts Inc. (MTN)
- Better Upside Than Peers? - Ross Stores, Inc. (ROST), PACCAR Inc (PCAR)
- Joshua Boyle, former Taliban hostage, in court on sexual assault charges
- SDSU Study Finds Women Largely Underrepresented in Hollywood
- Single-famly homes down a bit in price: Royal LePage
- American Airlines' stock climbs after unit revenue outlook raised
- Judge's Ruling Keeps Mulvaney in Place at CFPB