And, having passed a medical on Thursday, Coquelin has signed a contract with Valencia which will run until 2022.
Coquelin spoke to arsenal.com after sealing his £12m move to Los Che.
The Frenchman joined Arsenal in 2008 and rose through the ranks to become a familiar figure in Arsene Wenger's plans, helping win the FA Cup in 2015 and 2017.
Coquelin made just one start in the Premier League during the current campaign which prompted him to look for a move elsewhere.
BlackRock Inc. Has $392000 Stake in AK Steel Holding Corporation (AKS)
The firm has a market capitalization of $2,030.00, a price-to-earnings ratio of 42.93, a P/E/G ratio of 2.08 and a beta of 2.90. Teacher Retirement Sys Of Texas stated it has 25,911 shares or 0% of all its holdings. 638,621 are held by Wells Fargo & Co Mn.
The 26-year-old French midfielder ended his decade long association with Arsenal earlier this week when he joined La Liga outfit Valencia on a permanent transfer.
On completing his move, he said: "It's true that there was interest in the summer but in my head I wanted to continue at Arsenal and do well there".
"I have seen the team, they are going along very well, they are third in the table".
"He added: "[Cazorla] told me it's an excellent club which I will not regret joining.
The strong tackler told L'Equipe that "I am at an important stage in my career. I trust what he tells me", Coquelin explained while praising Arsenal's injured star Cazorla.
- Jack Wilshere and Aaron Ramsey in contention for Arsenal's clash with Bournemouth
- DORCHESTER WEALTH MANAGEMENT Co Purchases 8761 Shares of Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD) announces a quarterly dividend of $0.43
- Rafael Nadal, Halep named top seeds for Australian Open
- A Look At Recent Insider Trades For Sears Holdings Corporation (SHLD)
- Steven Spielberg: If Oprah Winfrey runs for president, 'I will back her'
- Analyst Recommendations for: Kimberly-Clark Corporation (KMB), Electronic Arts Inc. (EA)
- Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake Debut 'King's Dead'
- Arlington denies permit to MLK parade that was to feature Gov. Abbott
- Who'd prefer their country to Trump's US? Norwegians would