"I honestly don't remember that word being used", the Senator from Georgia said in an interview, "...but I do remember the conversation about what's wrong with the current immigration system.
The African Union (AU), an organisation which promotes cooperation on the continent, said it was alarmed by Trump's "very racist" comments.
Two Republican Senators, Tom Cotton (AR) and David Purdue (GA), claim they do not recall those comments.
"Generally, I prefer for network anchors to pose questions, rather than answer them", former CNN correspondent Frank Sesno said of cable news coverage.
This would leave open the possibility of Vice President Mike Pence invoking the 25th amendment, thus setting up a Constitutional crisis that could land Trump out of the White House with sufficient Congressional approval. When you speak about chain migration, it hurts them personally. Some countries, demanding the president apologize for his remark.
New Balochistan CM, 14-member cabinet take oath
The biggest party, PML-N which has 21 members in the house, is in total disarray after the rebellion against Zehri. Bizenjo' sole rival Pakhtunkhwa Milli Awami Party's (PkMAP) Agha Syed Liaqat Ali bagged 13 votes.
"We would not deign to make comments as derogatory as that about any country that has any kind of socio-economic or other difficulties", Duarte said, adding that much like their African counterparts, millions of USA citizens were affected by problems such as unemployment. "We contribute a lot to the country where I am right now". As always, I look forward to considering additional ideas that could make the proposal even better, ' he said. The news anchor also addressed Trump supporters.
"Today's a day for the White House to try to focus on substance, while the press will focus entirely on process", Fleischer said.
Trump denies using the word "shithole" including towards Haiti, which is marking the eighth anniversary of a devastating quake.
"Get on a plane right now and go to this country, that lovely country, handsome people, the most unbelievable people, attractive beaches", Jeune said. Take them out, ' though he denies speaking disparagingly about Haitians. And Diallo had some words of advice for Trump. "Incredible strength in the midst of tremendous adversity and challenges", Jepsen said.
Ryan made his remark Friday at a public forum at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee.
- Entercom Communications (ETM) Downgraded to Sell at Zacks Investment Research
- UFC 221: Robert Whittaker issues statement on withdrawal from Luke Rockhold bout
- Buying into bitcoin: What is it and should you invest?
- Naby Keita to Liverpool - Reds in talks but no agreement yet
- Won't expel sex offender
- Claressa Shields ends Tori Nelson's unbeaten record
- Trump lawyer Michael Cohen sues BuzzFeed for publishing Russia dossier
- Tonya Harding's manager walks out as her mother labels her a 'liar'
- South Korea proposes unified Olympic women's ice hockey team with North Korea
- Zacks Investment Research Downgrades British American Tobacco (BTI) to Hold