The first-ever WWE women's Royal Rumble is shaping up to be an intriguing contest, and the bout just got a little bit more interesting as we have two former champions looking to come in for the show.
-AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn in a handicap match for the WWE Championship. Holly last wrestled for WWE at WrestleMania 25 in 2009.
McCool, on the other hand, recently teased on social media during an interaction with Charlotte Flair that she would be interested in returning to the WWE for a final match. There are not 30 womens wrestlers now employed on the main roster, so this means we're scheduled to get several NXT women called up for the show, some faces from the past, or a combination of both.
Courtney Act's Skirt Just Fell Off While Entering The CBB House
John is the first male housemate confirmed after eight female celebrities entered the house tonight for the series launch. Meanwhile, singer Ginuwine dished out hand massages in his role as a butler alongside former ballet dancer Wayne Sleep.
Whilst The Undertaker has not competed in a match since his defeat to Reigns at WWE WrestleMania 33 in Orlando.
Molly Holly has remained in incredible shape since her WWE departure more than a decade ago and is a ideal addition to the match given her popularity with the WWE Universe.
Powell's POV: Becky Lynch is the latest entrant in the women's Royal Rumble match, and Rusev and Aiden Englsh are the latest to enter the men's Royal Rumble match.
- New York Islanders vs. Boston Bruins - 1/2/18 NHL Pick, Odds, and Prediction
- Bangladeshi immigrant indicted for NY subway bomb attack
- UIDAI Introduces 16-Digit Virtual Aadhaar ID For More Security!
- Intel: Chip performance takes a 6% hit with security updates
- Watch Titans quarterback throw insane touchdown pass TO HIMSELF
- John Cena Expands Relationship With Nickelodeon
- Chinese authorities blow up Christian church
- Teens Who Vape Twice As Likely To Become Cigarette Smokers
- Intel flies 100 'shooting star' mini drones for light show
- European Union top lawyer says Romania must accept gay partners