It appears that Xiaomi has pulled the over-the-air (OTA) update of Android 8.0 Oreo that was released back in December for the Mi A1 after users complained of several issues with the new Software. For other users, however, this workaround doesn't seem to do the trick.
Google rolled out latest Android 8.0 Oreo for its Pixel and some Nexus devices.
Until now the Shield series didn't get much attention and there was nothing announced about them, but it has been finally confirmed that Nvidia is working towards the latest Android update. The Android 8.0 Oreo OTA is now rolling out to this 2016 flagship, and if you're on the impatient side, you can download the RUU instead.
Scandal - How to Get Away with Murder crossover happening at ABC
How To Get Away With Murder and Scandal are arguably some of the most popular shows on Netflix right now. This will be the first time the two actresses guest star on each other's shows.
The wait for Xposed Framework on Android 8.0 and 8.1 Oreo is over, but the product is now in a rough beta form.
Some users have detailed the update via MIUI forums, noticing smoother animations compared to Android Nougat, which in turn makes the overall software experience a lot smoother as well. There aren't details or official information of the date when we'll see the new operating system on the Shield TV, but just the fact that the device is getting updates is something. The framework itself is still in beta at this point, and there most likely will be bugs. However, it is important to note that the user tested this using a OnePlus 5T charger and not the bundled charger, which could be the reason for the faster charge time making the discovery questionable. The device comes with a price tag of Rs 13,999 and can be purchased online from Flipkart and Mi.com and offline from Mi Home stores in the country. Xiaomi is yet to reveal when it's going to roll out stable Android Oreo the Mi 6 and other smartphones. In our review, we found the smartphone to be an all-rounder that not only offers a pure Android experience, but also the best in class cameras.
- Deputies: Elderly couple busted with pot Christmas presents arrested again
- Manila to impose gun ban for 2018 Black Nazarene feast
- Prince of Persia Creator Trying to Revive Game Series
- Pak-US cooperation imperative for regional peace: Foreign Office
- Make Dlamini-Zuma Interim President and I'll step down
- Tim Hortons backlash grows as protests ignite across Ontario
- Theresa May to start shifting ministers in Cabinet reshuffle
- Messi stars as Barca thrash Celta to reach Copa del Rey Q/finals
- Donald Trump celebrates 2018 with lavish party at Mar-a-Lago resort
- Sushma Swaraj,Shashi Tharoor spar over making Hindi official language at United Nations