LG has started rolling out Android 8.0 Oreo for LG V30.
OnePlus 5T to get Android Oreo open beta
The smartphone manufacturer, OnePlus 5T to Get Android Oreo Beta Update Soon. It's unknown if the beta update will expand beyond China prior to an official Oreo release, but the fact that it's up and running on current devices signals that the full blown version should be around the corner.
If you cannot wait for the stable build of Oreo to roll out to your 5T, you can flash this Open Beta 1 build to your smartphone right away. Apart from this, users will get all the major Android Oreo features including picture-in-picture mode, auto-fill feature, notification dots, smart text selections and more.
Ever since the first model came out, OnePlus has always promoted its formidable lineup as flagship killers. While the other camera is of 13-megapixel sensor, with an aperture of f/1.9 and a wide angle lens of 120-degree. Weighing 163g, the LG G6 is backed by a 3300mAh battery, which is 500mAh more as compared to last year's G5. The latest update brings a host of new updates including Parallel Apps feature that allow users to create multiple accounts for apps such as Facebook and WhatsApp.
MEA confirms India, Pak NSAs met in Thailand to discuss terror
Efforts to revive the official dialogue process took place immediately after the Narendra Modi government came to office in 2014. The confirmation of the NSA-level engagement comes nearly two weeks after news reports said the two NSAs had met in Thailand.
- Stock In Spotlight: Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE:KMI)
- Sweden warns against cutting U.S. aid to Palestinian refugee agency
- PUBG Dev Apologizes For BP Problem, Will Compensate Players
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) PT Raised to $205.00 at BMO Capital Markets
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Step Out for Hot Pilates Session
- Why are people eating Tide pods?
- Police Fatally Shot a 17-Year-Old in Arkansas
- Turkey Says US Conviction of Banker is 'Unprecedented Interference'
- Bitcoin latest: Cryptocurrency rebounds after report PayPal founder has invested millions
- Gucci Museum in Florence reopens