As a part of the launch, OnePlus and Amazon India are offering some introductory deals with every purchase of OnePlus 5T Lava Red edition. It was previously being reported by some channels that OnePlus may launch it sometime before January 23, only the company has made a decision to launch it even sooner. This especially bright OnePlus 5T is headed to India, and enthusiasts there will be able to buy one starting January 20th. Other than that, there is nothing different in terms of specifications.
This is the first time that OnePlus has launched a Red coloured device.
According to OnePlus the new variant undergoes a two anodic oxidation process, double blasting and AF coating which gives it a certain texture.
ICE raids OR 7-Eleven stores, but makes no arrests
Federal immigration agents conducted a surprise sweep of almost 100 7-Eleven convenience stores across the nation Wednesday. The 21 employees from various stores arrested on charges of being illegal now faces deportation.
As is customary with most Limited Edition OnePlus phones, the OnePlus 5T Lava Red will also be available in 8GB RAM and 128GB storage option with rest of the hardware specs remaining intact.
The OnePlus 5T comes with a 6.01-inch Full Optic AMOLED display with an aspect ratio of 18.5:9.
Coming to specs, the handset supports dual-SIM and runs OxygenOS 4.7 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. This phenomenal excitement reinforces the trust that you have instilled in us, making us determined to continue to bring fresh experiences. It comes with Face Unlock feature, which lets users to unlock the phone by looking at the screen. It gets dual 16MP+20 MP rear camera setup with f/1.7 aperture on both lenses for better low-light photography. It packs 3300 mAh battery with support to dash charge.
The OnePlus 5T Lava Red variant in India comes with a price tag of Rs. 37,999 and is exclusively available via Amazon India.
- Jon Gruden confirms he's in mix for Raiders' opening
- 2017 hits record for costly weather disasters
- Seeing Samsung's 'The Wall' MicroLED TV Made Me a Believer
- Has $14.71 Million Stake in SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC)
- Trump's Lawyer Sues BuzzFeed, Fusion GPS Over Russia Dossier
- Leishman leads in Hawaii
- Blac Chyna Claims Kardashians Are Destroying Her Reputation
- Nokia 5 camera app reveals names of three unheard Nokia phones
- Google PixelBook is now being used to test the mysterious Fuchsia OS
- Cam Newton embellished injury to buy time, Panthers admit