It's also not clear which version of Android the new Nokia 6 will come running; the TENAA listing says it will be Android Nougat 7.1, whereas the Geekbench listing mentions Android 8.0 Oreo.
Nokia already has as many as six smartphones to its name, all of which came out previous year. In a teardown of the company's latest camera app for its smartphones, it was uncovered that we will be seeing a Nokia 4 and Nokia 7 Plus coming soon as well. On top of that, the fingerprint sensor has been moved to the back of the phone too. This particular model is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 processor paired with 4GB RAM.
Leishman leads in Hawaii
Leishman put together his string of birdies around the turn and holed a 20-foot birdie on 17, putting him just ahead of Brian Harman and Jhonattan Vegas.
Based on Gizmo China's report, there is no indicator as of yet, as to the timelines of the releases of these respective smartphones, but at the most, we can expect all of the upcoming phones to come packed with newer processors. Some other specifications that are said to feature in Nokia 1 are 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage.
After surprising the world a year ago with the return of the Nokia 3310, Finland's HMD Global has launched a budget phone that comes with a useful feature that few new phones seem to have - long battery life.
Are you excited about Nokia 6 (2018)? A Russian tipster Eldar Murtazin has revealed that the Finnish company will launch the new Nokia 1 smartphone with Google's Android Oreo (Go edition) next year in March.
- Sen. Feinstein releases copy of Glenn Simpson, Fusion GPS Transcript
- Trump Admin Cuts Funding to Pakistan
- Caitlyn Jenner slams the Kardashians and Kylie and Kendall, creating a frenzy
- Netanyahu to visit Delhi, Mumbai
- Seeing Samsung's 'The Wall' MicroLED TV Made Me a Believer
- ICE raids OR 7-Eleven stores, but makes no arrests
- 'The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' wins big at the Golden Globes
- Has $14.71 Million Stake in SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:SSNC)
- Brett Brown says Joel Embiid does not practice
- Pink will sing the national anthem at Super Bowl LII