When a celebrity or musician dies, it can cut just the same because it feels like a close friend was taken away.
He reportedly died on January 5, six days after he suffered a fall off an observation deck, according to NME, which cited his wife.
Reports have claimed that he fell from a height on December 30 while at an observation deck and later died on 5 January after his condition rapidly deteriorated.
He was known by fans as "Ko-Gami" and "The Little God". Fujioka was 36 years old at the time of his passing.
Directors Guild nominees include Greta Gerwig, Chicago's Jordan Peele
Last year, Damien Chazelle became the youngest DGA feature film victor and went on to win the Academy Award for "La La Land". Gerwig's recognition marks the ninth time the guild has nominated a woman in the feature film category.
Fujioka had been a member of BABYMETAL's Kami Band since 2013. "We hope that he is now with his GUITAR MASTER A.Holdsworth and enjoying an epic guitar session with him", reads the post, which was shared to Babymetal's official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages. In addition to playing with BABYMETAL, he worked with the groups Trick Box and MMM, the latter of which featured fellow Kami Band musician drummer Yuya Maeta.
"We are the one". You are the one.
- Courtney Act's Skirt Just Fell Off While Entering The CBB House
- Monaco must 'prepare' for Thomas Lemar interest - Leonardo Jardim
- Former Isle of Wight Businessman "Guilty" Of BHS Pension Charges
- Teens Who Vape Twice As Likely To Become Cigarette Smokers
- Great Value Picks Now: Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM), Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)
- UIDAI Introduces 16-Digit Virtual Aadhaar ID For More Security!
- Bangladeshi immigrant indicted for NY subway bomb attack
- Intel: Chip performance takes a 6% hit with security updates
- Intel flies 100 'shooting star' mini drones for light show
- Oil tanker still ablaze, search for missing crew continues