This is a promotional offer from BSNL which will offer its customers 2GB of free 3G data with a validity of 30 days. Users will also get unlimited voice calls and free roaming under this offer. The 509 plan of Jio offers 3GB data per day.
Trai data showed the total base of phone subscribers fell to 1,185.88 million in end-November from 1,201.72 million in end-October, reflecting a 1.32% dip. This means users will get 84GB of data during the validity period, up from 70GB. Airtel's Rs. 93 pack gives numerous benefits like unlimited local, STD as well as roaming calls, 100 local and STD SMS daily along with 1GB of 3G/ 4G data, which is valid for a period of 10 days. Plan 398 of Jio offers 105GB data for 70 days.
Meanwhile, BSNL has extended the validity of select prepaid mobile plans by 43 percent and increased the data offered by 50 percent.
Portman: JD Vance And Jim Renacci Considering Senate Campaigns
The fourth-term congressman announced his plans in a letter to supporters. He didn't immediately respond Thursday to a message for comment.
In the past, Airtel has launched competitive offers to take on Jio's continuing onslaught on tariff rates in India's telecom scene.
The revised BSNL packs of Rs. 186, Rs. 187, Rs. 349, and Rs. 429 now offer 1GB of data per day for 28 days, 28 days, 54 days, and 81 days, respectively. It was 91GB previously. Similarly, the Rs. 509 Vodafone plan used to provide prepaid subscribers with 84-day validity but will remain active for 91 days now. Jio offers the highest amount data of all three. The data offered, just as that of Airtel and Jio, is 3G/4G.
Vodafone's second plan update is for Rs 458. It is worth noting that each of the new BSNL pack includes unlimited local, STD, and roaming calls (excluding Mumbai and Delhi regions) alongside the 100 SMS limit, which is applicable to unlimited packs offered by other telcos in the country as well. Users would get Rs. 103 of talk time, with call rates of 15 paisa per minute for BSNL to BSNL networks in this prepaid pack.
- Switzerland's Zermatt ski resort cut off due to avalanche risk
- British American Tobacco (BATS) Stock Price Down 0.2%
- Celebrity Big Brother 2018: India Willoughby eviction CONFIRMED? 'She's paying the price'
- UIDAI Introduces 16-Digit Virtual Aadhaar ID For More Security!
- The updated 2019 Mini Cooper is now slightly British-er
- Rand slides as Zuma resignation talk is dismissed
- Everything you didn't know about the anime series — Dragon Ball Z
- European Union top lawyer says Romania must accept gay partners
- 'Frozen embryos are as good as fresh ones for IVF births'
- Extending CHIP Would Actually Save Taxpayers Money: CBO