The company has teased the launch of the upcoming smartphone on Weibo. The teaser has a reference to the word "EYE", leaving us no room for doubt. The tweet also consisted of an image which showed that the smartphone will sport a dual selfie camera.
Besides the 3930mAh battery and the Edge Sense technology, the new HTC U11 EYEs will also have OIS enabled 12-megapixel rear primary camera as well as dual 5-megapixel front-facing cameras. Rumors have it that HTC may release a higher variant of the phone featuring Snapdragon 660 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
HTC usually brands the device with "Eye" if both the front and the rear camera setups are identical (e.g Desire Eye).
HTC U11 EYEs: A cheaper U11+ with dual-selfie cameras
So it is safe to say that the U11 EYEs is coming with dual cameras. As far as other details are concerned, the smartphone's entire specs sheet was leaked online a couple of months ago. The famous phone leaker Evan Blass tweeted the major features of the device last night. The display will deliver full HD+ resolution of 2,160×1,080 pixels.
Of course, the HTC U11 EYEs shouldn't be as cumbersome as past 6-inchers, surrounding the Super LCD3 panel with relatively thin bezels, and sporting a fingerprint reader mounted on its back to save frontal space.
The only downside though is the possibility that the device will launch with Android Nougat as opposed to the latest Android Oreo. 31,715). The pricing and availability for the other markets are not known yet.
Sensex up 87 points; ICICI Bank, Maruti top gainers
During the week, the Sensex gained 438.54 points, or 1.28%, while the Nifty rose 122.40 points, or 1.15%. Sensex was higher by 106 points at 32,079, While Nifty was up by 30 points at 10,682.
- LFP suspends goal-line technology in France
- Will sit as healthy scratch
- Some protesters decry Trump ahead of title game
- LG is done with the yearly smartphone release cycle, CEO confirms
- Ohio State Routs Michigan State 80-64
- Reggie Lynch Denies Sexual Assault Allegations, Requests Appeal Amid Suspension
- EPS Growth overview of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC)
- United Kingdom could join Pacific free-trade group after Brexit, government says
- Stephen Colbert edits himself into Jake Tapper's sizzling interview with Stephen Miller
- Trump allegedly calls Africa 'shithole', orders 259000 immigrants out of US