When the outlet asked about the #MeToo movement, which most know helped galvanize women in coming forth about being sexually abused or assaulted, Mayweather made a completely boneheaded move by confusing the hashtag's intent. A few more months of this, and I'm going to be convinced.
"I'm just happy to see him back, just regular training". But Mayweather shot those claims down.
"Sounds like he's upset because we committed the cardinal sin of telling the truth (when we released the accurate total for N. American PPV buys on MayMac). Slow down, boy. They think Jesus is talking to them". It sounds arrogant, but it's the truth.
"I think he's scared, and I want to prove that".
Hours later, Mayweather jumped over to his instagram account to share several photos from his boxing match against McGregor, which were accompanied by captions such as "You violate and I will demonstrate!" and "The new King of Ireland, it took me only 28 minutes". It's the biggest fight ever in combat sports history.
UCF coaches to receive national championship bonus
The game will be close, and it may just be a matter of two mistake-averse teams waiting the other out to see who blinks first. The Rose Bowl ratings were up 29 percent year-over-year, while the Sugar Bowl jumped 19 percent from last season.
On the subject of success, Mr Branson, who said that he has always worked from home, said that "there is a very thin dividing line between success and failure and you have to fight tooth and nail to ensure that you are on the right side of the line". When Taylor tried to explain, he jokingly adds, "When you say "me too" my thing is this, when somebody be like 'I got a Rolls Royce, ' I be like 'me too.' When somebody say they got a private jet, I say 'me too". We have shareholders. We have millions of shareholders.
Mayweather thinks the cartel is coming for McGregor; McGregor considers himself the cartel. "I got two. Me too'". I'm gonna leave him to it.
"I already f***** you up in 2017 now they about to f*** you up in 2018".
To be fair, this entire beef was started by McGregor when he called 50 and Floyd Mayweather "two fake money bitches" during the third leg of the Mayweather-McGregor tour.
McGregor responded in typically witty fashion: "I am the cartel".
- Cuba reacts to Rubio hearing on Havana diplomats' health problems
- Next upgrades profit forecast after online sales surge
- No impact on tax, consulting: Price Waterhouse
- BJP to hold 'Jail Bharo' agitation against Siddaramaiah govt
- Oil tanker still ablaze, search for missing crew continues
- Former Louisville 5-Star Recruit Brian Bowen Transferring to SC
- Tiger Zinda Hai On Course To Cross Rs 300 Crore Mark!
- Some protesters decry Trump ahead of title game
- Trade Relations: Macron Says China Will Order 184 Airbus Planes
- 'Frozen embryos are as good as fresh ones for IVF births'