The Frenchman was slammed in the Spanish media after the 3-0 loss at home to Barcelona and there was no let up after Sunday's 2-2 draw with Celta Vigo or Wednesday's 2-2 draw with second-tier Numancia in the King's Cup - even if Real won on aggregate. Lucas Vazquez scored both of Real's goals.
Earlier, Leganes reached the quarter-finals for the first time in their history after losing 2-1 at Villarreal but progressing on away goals after their 1-0 first-leg win at Butarque.
"I think he is doing awesome, even in this last few months", added the 45-year-old, a victor of La Liga twice each with Real and Barca.
"I can not think two or three years down the line, as I know how it is here, even having a contract, which means nothing".
"I just go game to game, year to year", said Zidane, who confirmed in his post-match press conference that he had finally inked a new Madrid deal that was initially agreed in September to keep him at the Bernabéu until 2020.
Nevertheless, Figo - who famously switched the Camp Nou for the Santiago Bernabeu in 2000 where he played alongside France maestro Zidane for four years - claims his fellow former Galactico has done an "amazing" job in the Spanish capital.
Overview of Different Indicators: Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI), Hovnanian Enterprises, Inc. (HOV)
Followill now anticipates that the pipeline company will earn $0.69 per share for the year, up from their prior estimate of $0.64. In general, more thrust is placed on most recent actions by assigning higher weights to it than those assigned to past movements.
But Zidane has credit in the bank after guiding the team to an unprecedented five trophies in 2017 and contrary to reports emanating from Madrid and echoed in Barcelona no decision has been taken over his future.
"I am happy with what the players did", Zidane added.
Real president Florentino Perez is looking to overhaul his squad after a season of disappointment so far, with boss Zineddine Zidane also being tipped to leave at the end of the season.
"What I ask is that they support the team, like they have always done", Zidane said. All the questions, things you think about bad play or whatever, it could be.
However, the club have moved quickly to replace Bakambu with forward Roger Martinez, per Marca's M. A. Rodriguez. "I am satisfied across the two games, and the players are too".
- Tim Hortons backlash grows as protests ignite across Ontario
- Flight of the Conchords are returning -- very briefly
- Ethiopia Says It Will Close Notorious Prison and Free Some Inmates
- Theresa May to start shifting ministers in Cabinet reshuffle
- Deputies: Elderly couple busted with pot Christmas presents arrested again
- Highly Traded Stock: Physicians Realty Trust (DOC)
- Gambit Loses Director, Gets Release Date
- State senate committee approves bill allowing Sunday carryout alcohol sales
- Catalonia sticks with 'exiled' leader
- Pelosi's 'five white guys' joke not well received by peer