The "Dragon Ball FighterZ" open beta is already set to begin this weekend, and developers have finally revealed the last bits of information participants need to know ahead of the test going live. The newest trailer of Arc System Works' latest title focuses on one character: Beerus.
If you don't pre-order the game, then beta will go completely open on Sunday Jan 14, so don't stress out too much if you forget, or don't want to pre-order.
Gamers who buy the Dragon Ball FighterZ CollectorZ Edition will get a huge collection of extras alongside their copy of the game. Masako Nozawa, the voice actress behind Goku, and theme song singer Takayoshi Tanimoto were also at the event. Hit's signature attack is Time Skip, an ability that lets him jump forward in time by a tenth of a second. Fans are hoping that other new characters, like the female Super Saiyan, Caulifla, and Freiza's Universe 6 counterpart, Frost, will also join the game's roster.
A Look at Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE:WFC) Wholesale Banking Segment
The market capitalization (Stock Price Multiply by Total Number of Outstanding Shares) for the company is reported at $308.10B. After $1.04 actual EPS reported by Wells Fargo & Company for the previous quarter, Wall Street now forecasts 0.00% EPS growth.
When is the Dragon Ball Fighterz beta available to play?
Fans who have pre-ordered a digital version of the game will be able to take part in the open beta on January 13.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is nearing its January 26, 2018 release date, and that means that publisher Bandai Namco is showing off more of the upcoming fighting game.
- AstraZeneca Receives FDA Approval for Breast Cancer Treatment
- Trump says he would beat Oprah in 2020
- Extending CHIP Would Actually Save Taxpayers Money: CBO
- Intel: Chip performance takes a 6% hit with security updates
- Padmavati becomes Padmaavat: Here's how film changed after CBFC modifications
- Celebrity Big Brother 2018: India Willoughby eviction CONFIRMED? 'She's paying the price'
- Monaco must 'prepare' for Thomas Lemar interest - Leonardo Jardim
- Courtney Act's Skirt Just Fell Off While Entering The CBB House
- Great Value Picks Now: Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM), Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY)
- TODAY'S FORECAST: Rain, high near 50