Pokken Tournament will receive the Deluxe Battle Pack DLC. Final Remix will include a new scenario, and is expected to release sometime 2018.
Not only that, the Ultimate Edition will also include Breath Of the Wild themed costumes and couch co-op. Since the release of the new console, the Switch has been able to stagger the release of new original games and re-releases from the Wii U. Some new announcements in the presentation were expected, such as re-releases of Wii-U games for the Switch. How do you feel about the addition of a story mode?
New copy abilities and gameplay footage were shown for Kirby Star Allies, including Artist and Spider. Going back to the Nintendo DS, it announced that The World Ends With You will be getting a re-release on the Switch. But it's great to see what Nintendo has in store for Switch owners in the first half of 2018. It's a new competitive mode that can be accessed by speaking to Luigi in New Donk City. The update will also include some new filters for the photo mode along with three new outfits.
Nintendo has announced today, January 12, that a series of big games is ready to be launched this year for the Nintendo Switch console.
Payday 2 Payday 2was already announced for Nintendo Switch before Nintendo Direct, however, Nintendo has announced a release date for the game. Payday 2 will also feature a new character, Joy, who is said to use their hacking abilities to make things easier for the team.
Alleged Galaxy S9 retail box leaks exciting details!
One change that's likely to make the cut in the new Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ is a repositioned fingerprint scanner. Galaxy owners were hoping to get a sneak peek at the S9 at CES but their hopes were quickly squashed.
SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzy will only feature female fighters from SNK's number of fighting games. Fe comes to Nintendo Switch February 16. Both of these games come from publisher EA.
This is considered one of the better Wii U games, so it's good to see a port of it coming to Switch on May 4.
As the name suggests, this is an updated version of the action role-playing game classic.
On everything but Switch, Dark Souls Remastered will run at an upscaled 4K resolution at 60 frames per second.
Nintendo kicked off its recent Nintendo Direct Mini presentation with a nice surprise for RPG fans. It came out a year ago on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita, and it's headed to Nintendo Switch this summer.
- Pakistani anchor host bulletin with daughter protesting 8-yr-old's rape, murder
- Vivo unveils first under-the-display fingerprint smartphone at CES 2018
- Kim Jong-un loves tell-all Donald Trump book
- States Should Have Final Say on Marijuana
- Republican Rep. Darrell Issa of California says he will not seek re-election
- Homicide suspect is killed after ambushing cops, shooting officer
- Michael Owen states his prediction for Liverpool FC v Man City
- Delta flies into China trouble over Tibet and Taiwan
- Canada presses Iran to respect protesters' rights
- Amid Criticism, University of Rochester President Steps Down