Vijay Subramaniam, Director, Content, Amazon Prime Video India, said, "We are delighted to associate with Airtel to bring Prime membership to Airtel's consumers". That said, here is a step by step guide to active the free Amazon Prime subscription via Airtel. Airtel's postpaid subscribers need to have the myPlan Infinity 499 or above to be eligible and their broadband users who are not on their base plan are eligible to receive the free subscription. This tie is going to work best for all the Airtel users for sure.
Bharti Airtel has officially announced its partnership with Amazon India to offer one year Amazon Prime membership to its postpaid customers with an Infinity plan of Rs 499 or above, and V-Fiber broadband customers. "We think subscribers will love the many benefits of Prime, including the latest binge-worthy Amazon Prime Video content, unlimited free fast delivery on millions of items, exclusive deals on top products, and more". After the free 1-year subscription, the customer will be charged Rs. 999.
If you upgrade to the Rs 499 or above Infinity plan for this offer, the process remains pretty much the same for as well. For details on eligible plans, customers can visit www.airtel.in/broadband.
Stocks in Motion: Alcoa Inc. (AA), Lam Research Corporation (LRCX)
It worsened, as 45 investors sold vehicle shares while 83 reduced holdings. 104 funds opened positions while 328 raised stakes. The stock of Lam Research Corporation (NASDAQ: LRCX ) has "Buy" rating given on Monday, October 2 by RBC Capital Markets.
If you fit the criteria for free Amazon Prime membership, availing the offer is quite simple.
The offer can be availed by new and existing Airtel postpaid customers. Open it and look for special Airtel - Amazon digital card option. There is no credit card or additional information required since it is a free offer. The offer for one year of Amazon Prime is activated exclusively through the Airtel TV app. Access to Prime Video is available after downloading the Prime Video app on supported devices.
Install Airtel TV app and log in it. Click on the banner showing Prime Video Subscription.
- Will sit as healthy scratch
- Sensex up 87 points; ICICI Bank, Maruti top gainers
- United Kingdom could join Pacific free-trade group after Brexit, government says
- HTC U11 EYEs Coming on January 15: Specs and Features
- O'Neill and Keane head for Dublin as Sanchez Flores Stoke bound
- Transocean (RIG) Given a $11.00 Price Target at Piper Jaffray Companies
- Yet another D-Day for Lalu on Jan 24
- Constellation Brands (STZ) Price Target Raised to $226.00
- LFP suspends goal-line technology in France
- Hyundai Motors funds Grab to explore new business growth avenues