As pointed out on Twitter by Sam Sweeney, a transportation reporter in Washington D.C., Hawaiian Airlines flight 446 took off in 2018 and landed in 2017. The flight, HA446, left Auckland, New Zealand at 12:05 am, January 1st, 2018, and will land in Honolulu, Hawaii at 9:45 am on December 31st, 2017.
Because Auckland is 23 hours ahead of Honolulu, the plane "time traveled" as it crossed the International Date Line.
Passengers onboard a Hawaiian Airlines flight from New Zealand to Hawaii got to celebrate the start of 2018 twice.
Cetera Advisors LLC Reduces Position in Align Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:ALGN)
Baird restated a "buy" rating and issued a $245.00 target price on shares of Align Technology in a report on Friday, October 27th. Following the sale, the vice president now owns 80,762 shares of the company's stock, valued at approximately $21,295,324.16.
This mindblowing fact has been shared on Twitter by ABC7's transportation reporter Sam Sweeney and Twitterati around the world are going insane over it.
Flightradar24, a Twitter account which tracks planes around the world, noted six aircraft departing Taipei in 2018, en route to land in the USA and Canada in 2017.
Twitter users enjoyed the presented scenario and made various comments.
- Delta flight delayed after bird flies into cockpit
- Former Joint Chiefs chairman: Nuclear war with North Korea closer than ever
- USA citizens, 2 locals killed in Costa Rica plane crash
- Kyrie Irving: Celtics fans will show Isaiah Thomas 'nothing but love'
- Cavs say Isaiah Thomas will made season debut Tuesday
- Palestinians temporarily call back envoy to Washington for talks on U.S. relations
- Congratulations! Jessica Alba and Cash Warren welcome son
- Brutal cold continues… Wind Chill WARNING through Tuesday
- The Polaris Industries Inc. (PII) Shares Sold by Wetherby Asset Management Inc
- Play Virgil van Dijk Against Everton, Former Liverpool Star Urges Jurgen Klopp