We are told the count, with whom Luann has two children, is "mortified and ashamed". As fans of the Real Housewives of NY probably already know, Luann de Lesseps was taken into custody for resisting arrest, battery of a policeman and disorderly intoxication.
"The Real Housewives of New York City" star Luann de Lesseps is going to rehab.
The TV star took to Twitter on Friday and wrote, "I have chose to seek professional guidance and will be voluntarily checking into an alcohol treatment center". "I intend to turn this unfortunate incident into a positive life changing event".
Investors Trading Alert: Sabre Corporation (SABR), Annaly Capital Management, Inc. (NLY)
ValuEngine raised Annaly Capital Management from a "buy" rating to a "strong-buy" rating in a report on Friday, September 1st. Its down 0.30, from 1.25 in 2017Q2. 592.53 million shares or 12.10% more from 528.56 million shares in 2017Q2 were reported.
"After the events of last Saturday night in Palm Beach, I am truly embarrassed", she wrote Friday in a statement on Instagram, apologizing for her behavior.
As previously reported, the former countess was taken into custody in the early hours of Sunday morning, after allegedly kicking a police officer. My actions stated in the police report don't reflect my values and my law-abiding character. This was my first time in Palm Beach since my wedding and being here brought up buried emotions. "I am committed to a transformative and hopeful 2018". De Lesseps and second husband Tom D'Agostino were married in grand style on December 31, 2016, and divorced by October, with drama along the way.
De Lesseps' representatives did not respond to CNN's request for comment. She's due back in court on January 25, which will presumably be either after her stint in rehab is complete or during a break from rehab.
- British American Tobacco PLC (NYSE:BTI) Holdings Reduced by Atlantic Trust LLC
- Conte Wants Chelsea To Improve Squad Depth In January
- Advisory Services Network LLC Increases Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)
- Stocks Movement Analysis: Facebook, Inc. (FB), Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)
- Dozens Killed in Bombing at Shiite Center and News Agency in Kabul
- Bow Wow Says He Used To Date Kim Kardashian
- Associated Banc Corp (ASB) Shares Bought by Stifel Financial Corp
- Agar added to Aussie squad for final Ashes Test
- Worth Watching Stock Hecla Mining Co. (HL)
- Recy Taylor, Alabama civil rights icon, dies at 97