In addition to that, he received $3.06 million in salary and an equity award of $89.2 million.
Senior retail vice president Angela Ahrendts eked out the highest paid honor by less than $100,000 due to additional compensation to help Ahrendts - the former Burberry CEO - move "closer to Apple's headquarters", according to the SEC filing.
His top five lieutenants each got bonuses of $3.11 million, bringing their total compensation to about $24.2 million each, including salaries and stock awards.
Tim Cook, one of the world's most prominent technology executives and an outspoken advocate for human rights, takes a private jet for personal and business travel to ensure his safety.
'Fantastic Beasts' Reveals New Photos of Johnny Depp's Grindelwald, Jude Law's Dumbledore
Regardless of the characters and their status in the new film, they certainly do have a questionable look on their face. Scamander also appears with his lovable muggle-baker sidekick, Jacob Kowalski ( Dan Fogler ).
Since then, demand for Apple's newer iPhone models has been strong, and the company has gotten continued traction from its services division, which includes Apple Pay, AppleCare and digital content.
The election is set to occur on Apple's next shareholders meeting February 13 at the Steve Jobs Theater in Apple Park. That success led, in large part, to a 36.7 per cent increase in Apple stock prices year-over-year. "This policy was implemented in 2017 in the interests of security and efficiency based on our global profile and the highly visible nature of Cook's role as CEO", Apple said in yesterday's statement.
The filing noted that the value of the private flights is calculated as "imputed taxable income" which is not reimbursed by Apple.
While Apple's revenue climbed in 2017 and is projected to continue in the green following the release of iPhone 8 and iPhone X, the company has been hit with a class action lawsuit after it admitted to slowing down iPhones as they age.
While the filing notes the names of various execs including Luca Maestri, Angela Ahrendts, Johny Srouji, Dan Riccio, and Bruce Sewell, other top Apple execs aren't mentioned.
- Bitcoin exchange chief kidnapped as he leaves work
- The Best of Amazon's Digital Day Deals
- Golden Stock-:- Enterprise Products Partners LP (NYSE:EPD)
- Odds improving for Browns vs. Steelers
- South Korea seized Hong Kong ship over oil transfer to North: Seoul
- In tied 94th race, Yancey files rebuttal to Simonds reversal motions
- Jurgen Klopp offers Liverpool injury update ahead of Leicester clash
- Was Meghan Markle going to be the next Bond girl?
- Amanda Bynes' New Year's Resolution: Coming Back To Acting!
- Influential Analyst Rating Changes: Goldcorp Inc. (GG), Physicians Realty Trust (DOC)