The bad news is that its full release has been slightly delayed in favor of a limited Android beta, Business Insider reported.
There's almost double the number of Android smartphones in the United States as Apple ones, which means the floodgates of headquarters hell are about to open by January 1st.
HQ Trivia, the alarmingly popular trivia app which increasingly threatens to take over our reality, has been iOS-only since its mid-October launch. Filling out the pre-registration form doesn't mean that the app will automatically be installed on your Android phone or tablet once headquarters is available for the platform.
Wenger prepared for busy January, but won't break bank for Wilshere
Wenger was asked about a potential return date for Olivier Giroud and named "the 10th of January or 15th" as a possible timeframe. But seriously, you are not going to win anything at all playing like that.
Quizz show app HQ Trivia is getting ready to expand to Android: HQ Trivia, which has been a hit on iPhones in recent months, will be publicly available for Android users on January 1, the company announced this week. What it does mean is that you'll receive a notification when the time has come to install the app on your mobile device. Instead of the game launching around Christmas on Google Play Store, it will be a week later than anticipated. You only get 10 seconds to answer the question, eliminating the Googling and the asking a friend cheating parts. Like with most other games, the questions start off really easy.
As numerous reports have indicated, headquarters is currently shopping around Silicon Valley for venture capital funding, so it stands to reason that the company is looking to fill the app with as many daily active users as it possibly can-an easy feat for now, though we'll be curious how long the headquarters craze might continue. The more who play, the bigger the cash prize becomes but also the chances of many people splitting that money becomes higher.
Some have attempted to build complicated image-recognition systems that automatically run HQ's questions through different Google searches. If the pot is split, you can still win hundreds of dollars.
- AK Steel (AKS) Lifted to "Overweight" at JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Priyanka on male stars getting "ridiculous amount of zeroes" on pay cheques
- Dineshwar Sharma meets Governor, called on Mehbooba
- Private Asset Management Inc. Reduces Position in Intel Co. (NASDAQ:INTC)
- Baxter International (NYSE:BAX) Given News Impact Score of 0.16
- Southwest Airlines (LUV) Lifted to Overweight at Atlantic Securities
- Apple's 2018 iPhones could come with MediaTek modems
- Obama Tops Trump as Most Admired, Gallup Poll of Americans Finds
- CSBC Bihar Police Result 2017 to be declared soon, check csbc
- Edge Wealth Management LLC Reduces Holdings in Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)