As per reports, Nokia 9 is tipped to come with a near-zero bezel display having dual-curved screen cascading to the edge and join at the middle of the frame.
The new Nokia 6 (2018) is expected to be an improved version of this year's Nokia 6 in terms of camera, hardware, and even display.
HMD Global Oy, the official brand licensee of the Nokia brand is hosting product launch event in China on January 19, 2018, and now, two unreleased Nokia devices have received the certification from state-run telecom agency.
Klopp: Liverpool must accept West Brom frustration
Asked about the disallowed goal, Baggies boss Pardew said: 'I thought it was goal until I saw the linesman not move. He will be happy if there was a hand involved. "We were ready to work hard for one moment but it didn't' happen".
The 2018 Nokia 8 seems likely to launch in China and other Asian countries first, and these specs may well be revised ahead of a wider global launch. The rumor assumes significance with a smartphone with model number TA-1054 has passed through TENNA exposing the specifications.
So far, most of the leaked details suggest that all the new models will be rocking the ever trendy 18:9 aspect ratio display panels. It is expected to be powered by Snapdragon 630 or 660 processor, which may be coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. To recall, the Nokia 6 featured a single 16-megapixel sensor on the back. The fingerprint scanner will appear on the back since the front of the handset is entirely occupied by 18:9 display. There's also a chance that Nokia 6 could get a dual-rear camera. The Nokia 6 that was launched early a year ago is awaiting a refreshed version. Especially with the Nokia 9 still MIA. Both these phones are expected to sport a Snapdragon 835 SoC and Android Oreo out of the box.
The Nokia 6 has been HMD Global's mid-range smartphone, being priced between the Nokia 5 and the high-end Nokia 8 in India. But Nokia shouldn't blindly follow the trends, as we have already seen Google doesn't and the Pixel 2 XL has the highest rated smartphone camera ever.
- Chris Froome needs scientific proof for his Salbutamol spike
- JP: Another shot of cold air coming
- Russell Simmons Faces New Rape Allegations
- Zimmer, Vikings welcome embattled Lewis, Bengals
- Man strips naked, straddles vehicle after highway crash, police say
- ROY HARPER Will Return to ARROW
- Keaton Jones' School Principal Speaks Out About Viral Bullying Video
- 2 sons of Montgomery Co. deputy perish in Schwenksville, Pa. fire
- France's Macron says new African force to 'win victories' against terrorists
- Apple Releases iOS 11.2.1 to Fix HomeKit Vulnerability [Download]