Ahead of the Mr. Robot season 3 finale, USA Network confirmed the show's fate. Following the events of fsociety's five/nine hack on the multi-national corporation E Corp, the series explores the consequences of the attack, the motivations of those involved and the disintegration between Elliot and Mr. Robot. No other details, such as when the new season will air, has been released. The breakout first season won multiple Emmy Awards in 2016 for Ramek's tremulous performance and the show's moody score - and it won USA Network the prestige it needed to shed its reputation as a sponsor of lightweight "Characters Welcome" shows.
About: MR. ROBOT follows Elliot Alderson (Rami Malek), a cyber-security engineer who, along with Mr. Robot (Christian Slater) and fsociety, starts a revolution to change the world. Coinciding with the current season's final episode, it was announced on Twitter that the show would return for a fourth outing.
Rep. Mo Brooks Announces He Has Cancer
Brooks said he will undergo a radical prostatectomy December 15 and recuperate at home over the holidays. It was during those tests that his doctor discovered the prostate cancer.
Are you excited to see more Mr. Robot? "The narrative momentum is back on hyper-speed". One of the more pungent additions to Mr. Robot's season 3 was Bobby Cannavale as a used vehicle salesman/frontman for the Dark Army. We're not altogether shocked by that, though, for a number of reasons, including the fact that Mr. Robot moved from summer to fall for the third season and that is an infinitely more competitive space for the show to be in.
- Facebook Says Russia Spent Less Than $1 Trying To Interfere In Brexit
- Chris Froome needs scientific proof for his Salbutamol spike
- Zimmer, Vikings welcome embattled Lewis, Bengals
- The Predator is coming to Ubisoft's 'Ghost Recon Wildlands'
- Klopp: Liverpool must accept West Brom frustration
- PUBG seems to have a lot of trouble running on Xbox One
- Major League Baseball trade rumors: Cardinals on verge of getting Marlins All-Star Marcell Ozuna
- Crytek Sues Star Citizen Developer Over Copyright Infringement
- GOP chairman: CHIP must be attached to next funding bill
- PBS suspends 'Tavis Smiley' show amid allegations of sexual misconduct