We have a host of maps and radars on the FOX6 Weather page that are updating regularly - to provide you the most accurate assessment of the weather.
Low temperatures will dip into the 20s, but it will be warmer along the lakes. (Some schools are on a delay.) Driving could be very hard today and Wednesday as blowing snow and rapidly falling temperatures create whiteout conditions and icy roads. "Everyone could get around an inch up to 4" with this batch. Lesser amounts, around 5 inches, are in the forecast for the Southtowns and Genesee county. There's the potential for more lake-effect bands in the area, with multiple models converging on the possibility of one heavier band lining up along western portions of the lakeshore, extending into Lorain and Medina counties, pointing southeast.
A winter weather advisory is still active for Cuyahoga, Lake and Ashtabula counties until midnight Wednesday.
Tuesday: Mostly cloudy. Chance for snow showers.
Zimmer, Vikings welcome embattled Lewis, Bengals
It's not what he's been known for across 15 years as the head man in Cincinnati. "You have to make those contested catches". That's why he thinks it will be what he calls "a tough game". "Mike and I have been friends since 1982 or '83".
A new low pressure system will move across CNY Monday night into Tuesday with widespread snow. The best accumulations with this larger-scale system should be over the higher terrain in the Catskills and Adirondacks, and to the south of Lake Erie into Pennsylvania, where flow off of Lakes Huron and Erie will enhance overall totals.
Tuesday afternoon through Wednesday night: Temperatures will fall rapidly; wind chills will be in the single digits by 10 p.m. Lake effect snow will kick in and last through Wednesday evening's commute. Erie, Pennsylvania, and southwestern NY, as well as spots south of Lake Ontario, including Rochester and Syracuse, are where model guidance is dumping the heaviest accumulations.
The National Weather Service early Monday afternoon issued a winter weather advisory that affects all of southeast MI including Farmington and Farmington Hills. It will likely be the coldest air the region has seen so far, with wind chills in the single digits to below zero.
- Kentucky lawmaker kills himself day after denying he molested girl, 17
- Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo: Reporter's question a 'disservice' to women
- Chris Froome needs scientific proof for his Salbutamol spike
- Mirai botnet perpetrators plead guilty
- France's Macron says new African force to 'win victories' against terrorists
- Nokia 6 (2018) pops up with some unexpected changes
- Crytek Sues Star Citizen Developer Over Copyright Infringement
- Man strips naked, straddles vehicle after highway crash, police say
- JP: Another shot of cold air coming
- Keaton Jones' School Principal Speaks Out About Viral Bullying Video