Taylor is questionable for Sunday's contest against the Indianapolis Colts and "considered a game-time decision by Bills coach Sean McDermott".
This has been the expectation after Nathan Peterman received all the first-team reps at practice this week.
Two killed in Israeli strikes on Gaza City
In response, the IAF struck Hamas targets, after which a salvo of rockets struck the southern Israeli city of Sderot. He said Washington would relocate the USA embassy in the occupied lands from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem al-Quds.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reported on Friday that Taylor could be active on Sunday but serve as Peterman's backup.
While beating the 3-9 Colts at home should not be hard, Peterman did throw five interceptions - yes, five - in the first half of his National Football League debut a few weeks back. "It definitely helped to get out there again and kind of be able to complete some balls and things like that on this past game, but my confidence has always stayed high".
As for the inactive list, Taylor is the headliner, and the Bills will also be without cornerback Leonard Johnson, offensive tackle Seantrel Henderson, left tackle Cordy Glenn, tight end Khari Lee, and wide receiver Brandon Reilly. It's a downgrade for Kelvin Benjamin's outlook.
- Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald, others to wear special patch for rest of career
- U.S. wants world to isolate North Korea, so what's that mean?
- NCLT suspends 10 Unitech directors
- Southampton boss backing Arsenal for title tilt
- Protests against Jerusalem move held across Lebanon
- How much snow will we get this weekend?
- Borussia Dortmund sack Bosz, bring in Stoger
- Philippines, Japan and Indonesia to co-host FIBA World Cup together
- Two people found dead in Sanger; police investigation underway
- Synagogue firebombed after Jerusalem protest in Sweden