Within hours of finding the body of a woman dumped in a bag at Juhu beach, the police have managed to not only identify the woman, but have also arrested her husband, Prabhu Sahu, for her murder.
The accused Prabhuprasad Suraj Narayan Saha has been living in Versova with the victim Shakuntala Sharma after the duo got married more than a year ago. The police had reached the spot and found that the body had injuri marks and blood stains on her face. He said that the woman looked like she had been strangulated to death, but they would wait for the postmortem reports. With the circumstances hinting foul play, the police had little clue to go on apart from a fairy tattoo on her back. "But, when her picture was circulated, the police managed to locate her address in Versova and then picked up her husband for questioning". A similar fight broke out on Tuesday night when Saha returned home.
Geoffrey Rush to sue Daily Telegraph
GEOFFREY RUSH will bring defamation proceedings over allegations of inappropriate behaviour made against him. Comment was being sought from the Daily Telegraph .
On Wednesday morning, a passerby had called the Santacruz police, informing them of a woman's body lying on Juhu beach. He put her body in a nylon bag and put it in his autorickshaw.
Shantanu Pawar, senior police inspector of Santacruz police station, said, "Saha revealed that he had been suspecting his wife of having an affair, and used to have constant tiffs about it".
- What's Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. (CMG) Downside After Forming Double Bottom?
- Murty remains interim Rangers boss as McInnes stays at Aberdeen
- Federal Bureau of Investigation director defends agency amid criticism for Donald Trump
- Paul George, Jerami Grant out vs. Brooklyn Nets in Mexico City
- Pentagon has no plans to evacuate U.S. dependents from South Korea
- Taika Waititi offered Star Wars movie
- Trader's Buzzer: OSI Systems Inc (OSIS)
- Manchester United Will Miss Paul Pogba In Derby, Says Fernandinho
- Farenthold sexual harassment allegations to be investigated by House ethics panel
- Federal High Court judge resigns