"Any slight westward shift would result in heavier accumulations at the coast, and light accumulations toward the New York City metropolitan area", according to the National Weather Service.
Tonight: Winds will begin to decrease tonight, and so will the temperatures! Blustery northwest winds will give wind chills in the teens during the day Tuesday.
It will remain cold with strong winds and occasional snow showers, especially in the west. Snow showers will move into central IN by 7am and continue into the afternoon.
Murty remains interim Rangers boss as McInnes stays at Aberdeen
The 46-year-old will remain in charge at Pittodrie and is set to be in the dugout for their Scottish Premiership clash against Dundee on Friday night.
Highs tomorrow are going to be slightly higher compared to today and will reach the lower 30s.
North of 85, if things were to come together perfectly so that the period of coldest air and highest moisture were to overlap, it is possible to see a transition to snow.
Could we see a snow flake or two this weekend in the D.C. region. There will be several quiet hours on Friday before a Clipper system arrives late Friday into Saturday morning. Folks in southern Maryland and along the lower eastern shore have the best chances of seeing flakes late Friday and into Saturday morning. Snow will break out by early afternoon in most spots.
- Federal Bureau of Investigation director defends agency amid criticism for Donald Trump
- Three dead in Tokyo shrine stabbings
- Gareth Morgan Investments Limited Partnership Decreases Position in Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM)
- Manchester United Will Miss Paul Pogba In Derby, Says Fernandinho
- Rain and sleet Thursday, light snow possible overnight in Houston area
- 18 killed when boat capsizes in Arabian Sea
- RK Nagar nomination rejected, Vishal mourns 'death of democracy'
- Trader's Buzzer: OSI Systems Inc (OSIS)
- Uber licence suspended in British city
- Zardari puts weight behind PAT's demand of CM Shahbaz's resignation