The 28-year-old has played just ten matches in all competitions in 2017/18, with his only starts coming in weakened teams in the Europa League and Carabao Cup.
When asked whether his performance might enhance his chances of breaking into Arsene Wenger's first team, he said: "All we can do is show what we can do when we get an opportunity".
Wilshere turned provider in the 74th minute, collecting the ball inside the box before calmly squaring it to Elneny, who curled the ball into the far corner of the net with an exquisite right-footed shot. We were very professional tonight. For 70 minutes he was very strong.
Wilshere played in a central No. 10 role as Wenger started with a back-four formation for the first time all season, and made it 3-0 with a well-placed strike shortly before half-time.
"I believe that it was done in a stylish way and in a technically-high quality game from our side", he said. "You could say, yes the opponent was not exactly the level of the Premier League, I would agree with you, but you can only do your job, and that's what we did in a convincing way, in a remarkable spirit".
Sign-ups pick up in week 5 of 2018 Obamacare open enrollment
While enrollment numbers are expected to be lower than a year ago , there are some factors that may affect the end tally. A tax penalty for not carrying health care insurance remains in place, and starts at $695 for an individual.
While the official figure was 54,648 it is understood less than 30,000 fans were present to see Arsenal run riot with an emphatic and easy 6-0 win. No matter how many sit in the stands, you have to give them what they expect - and that's what we did.
Giroud has started two of France's three matches so far this term, but Stephan is reported to have said that the 31-year-old must play more at club level to keep his worldwide place, and that perhaps a loan move in January would be a solution. "You respect people through their attitude and their attitude is fantastic".
Borisov, beaten 4-2 at home by Arsenal in September, is bottom, but only a point behind Red Star Belgrade and Cologne, who meet in Serbia in Thursday's other match in Group H.
"You have looked around last night in the Champions League in game number six, I have seen many grounds not full, or half empty. That's a bit the problem of the group stage".
- Confidence in Bill Barrett (NYSE:BBG) Shares by Imperial Capital Fall
- GOP Rep. Trent Franks Expected to Resign Amid Rumors of Inappropriate Behavior
- Trump Calls on Saudi to End Yemen Blockade
- Some elements in Buhari's govt planning to disrupt our convention - PDP
- Mariners get speedy Dee Gordon from Marlins in trade
- Tokyo Games mascot finalists unveiled
- Vietnam Veterans pay respects on the 76th anniversary of Pearl Harbor
- Royals claims he was sexually harassed by Kevin Spacey
- Kate Winslet Says Woody Allen Really Gets Women
- DC Movie Producer Jon Berg Exits Warner Bros., Joins Roy Lee Banner