Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes has tonight confirmed to the club's official website that he will be staying at Pittodrie despite interest from Rangers.
Aberdeen 1 Rangers 2, December 3: A straight red for Jack after he makes a bad connection with Stevie May.
Rangers sacked manager Pedro Caixinha in October after a miserable seven-month spell at Ibrox, and the favourite throughout their search, which has taken well over a month, has been McInnes. Sources at the club insist finances played no part in McInnes' decision, claiming he would have been given a "significantly" bigger salary and player recruitment budget than he has at Aberdeen.
Taika Waititi offered Star Wars movie
When asked if Waititi should direct a Star wars movie, Kennedy said that she would love him to helm a Star Wars movie. Since the boss herself has offered a job to direct the Star Wars movie, Taika Waititi might want to reconsider.
"The manner in which he has approached this task is a credit to himself and the club", said a Rangers statement.
Chris Sutton slammed Rangers on Twitter for "another shambolic situation" after Derek McInnes rejected the chance to become their new manager in a sensational snub on Thursday.
It said the club "will only appoint someone in whom we have full confidence and who feels he is ready for the job".
"I personally am delighted that Derek has chose to remain with the club and everyone looks forward to putting the speculation of the past few weeks behind us and concentrating on matters on the park starting at Dens tomorrow evening".
- Pfizer Inc. (PFE)'s Stock Formed A Several Months Double Top Pattern
- YouTube to launch Spotify rival streaming music service in 2018
- S&P: Merger with CHI likely to trigger downgrade for Dignity Health
- India assures its stand on Palestine is 'independent'
- Geoffrey Rush to sue Daily Telegraph
- Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball hooked up to break the 76ers' hearts
- Sensex Rebounds 350 Points : Nifty Settles Above 10150
- Paul George, Jerami Grant out vs. Brooklyn Nets in Mexico City
- Fergie reveals drug addiction led to daily hallucinations
- Rite Aid Corporation (RAD) Analysts See $-0.02 EPS