"Extra" caught up with Lindsay Lohan in NYC at the Daily Mail and Daily Mail TV's Unwrap the Holidays party where she discussed Harvey Weinstein, her new life in Dubai, catching up with family and recent romance rumors. She is also working on getting back into movies, "There's a script that I am working on, 'The Honeymoon, ' which is a book I'm adapting into a film". We need Rachel McAdams!
A TMZ cameraman caught up to Lohan in New York City earlier this week and told her that she was missed in the Sates, then asked the actress if she had "any plans to move back".
But it isn't only singing that Lindsay wants to focus her attention on, as she's still interested in acting and admitted she would love the lead role in the planned live-action "Little Mermaid" remake. "We had so much fun making it.Tina Fey is an fantastic writer, Paramount was great to work with-we all had a blast".
While a direct-to-DVD Mean Girls sequel came out in 2011, the film's original cast has yet to reunite. Fey's Mean Girls musical, which features original music from her husband, Jeff Richmond, will finally hit Broadway next spring.
Saudi Prince Identified as Buyer of $450.3M Leonardo Painting "Salvator Mundi"
Prince Bader is listed as a director of Houston-based Energy Holdings International , Inc. The Saudi crown prince is a close ally of his counterpart in Abu Dhabi.
But until "Mean Girls 2" happens, if it happens, Lohan told E! "Music can make you feel anything".
Lindsay Lohan wants to relaunch her pop career. 'I really like to give back'.
Lohan, raised in Merrick and Cold Spring Harbor, told "ET" she believed her character, Cady Heron, who infiltrates the Plastics in order to give them comeuppance, would now be "living in Africa and adopts children - very Madonna", referring to the pop star, who has four adopted children from the nation of Malawi. I can have a private life and have a public life, but when I choose to. "I don't always have to be scrutinised every second". "We had so much fun making it", she said, before shouting out not only the cast, but everyone involved with the 2004 comedy.
"In general, I don't know why I didn't just try to do 'Mean Girls 2.' Everyone does ..."
- Horses Burn To Death As Rapid California Blaze Spreads
- Vietnam Veterans pay respects on the 76th anniversary of Pearl Harbor
- Recent Insiders Bustle: Array BioPharma Inc. (ARRY), Bazaarvoice, Inc. (BV)
- Tokyo Games mascot finalists unveiled
- Senate passes spending bill, moves one step closer to avoiding shutdown
- Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) Shares Bought by Asset Management One Co. Ltd.
- Royals claims he was sexually harassed by Kevin Spacey
- Louisiana's homeless population declines almost 20% since 2016, according to HUD report
- Sign-ups pick up in week 5 of 2018 Obamacare open enrollment
- Trump Calls on Saudi to End Yemen Blockade