The fire is now at 100-150 acres with zero percent containment, according to Cal Fire.
The San Diego Sheriff's Office is handling evacuations for Lilac, according to North County Fire.
It had destroyed two structures and damaged another 12, according to the tweet. Among the evacuated sites were Bonsall High School, Sullivan Middle School and the Rancho Monserate Country Club.
The Lilac Fire erupted at the Old Highway 395 cross of Dublin Road just after 11 a.m., Cal Fire said.
Gujarat Elections: Mysterious poster projects Ahmed Patel as Chief Minister
Others wondered if Modi was indeed the prime minister of the entire country or he only represented Gujarat. But the venue of his rally in Rajula was found to be waterlogged in the morning.
Traffic on the Southbound I-15 was also impacted as a result of the fire. Certain schools in the area, including Sullivan Middle School, as well as a mobile home park near the fire were evacuated, NBC News reported.
- east of Green Canyon Road and West Mission Road.
This is a developing story, stay with KUSI for all the latest updates.
Officials have ordered mandatory evacuations due to a fast-moving fire fanned by Santa Ana winds that is burning in the Bonsall area of northern San Diego County.
- Despite missing back-to-back practices, Tom Brady will play vs. Dolphins
- LeBron James responds to Ohio State's exclusion from the College Football Playoff
- Transfer watch: How seven Premier League targets performed in the Champions League
- Kurdish leader Demirtas on trial in Turkey, risks 142 years
- West Ham star surprisingly ready to sign a new contract
- Kate Middleton steps out wearing handsome Diana hand-me-down
- Our Favorite Gear Brands Are Already Using Pantone's Color of the Year
- Pardew reveals West Brom target
- Saudi Prince Identified as Buyer of $450.3M Leonardo Painting "Salvator Mundi"
- Louisiana's homeless population declines almost 20% since 2016, according to HUD report